PDA

View Full Version : New VX, what i was thinking....

Native_V_ha
05/06/2003, 07:35 AM
Hey guys, i am the new owner of a Dragon VX sold to me by one of the coolist people i ever knew in WV. I could see that he didn't want to sell it too me because it was his baby...and i kinda of felt bad for buying it from him, like taking away someones child ya know. Hopefully i won't get a bad response for doing so....
But i could use any advice on geting mods done to it, or suggestions on how to keep it up. Bumbleclot had taken care good care of the dragon VX and i would like to continue his legacy...so any suggestions would be fine...thanks

p.s. I am trying to find out where i can get a good installation for the rear view camera, you know like the one overseas. I would like the video screen where the vents are in the front. I saw a nice setup like that in an import. Wanted to know what kind of camera would be best, where to get the service done in MD or VA, and what brand parts...if possible what cost range am i looking at also, i know they are going to have to rearrange the whole center dash board, but hey if they have the option over there using the rear camera out put why can't we, oh plus adding a sub woofer where the spare tire is...and if possible attaching the spare underneith like alot of other SUV do, if that is possible, just some modificatations i was thinking about....thanks guys.

WormGod
05/06/2003, 07:39 AM
Many mods can be found here using the Search. I live in Maryland also, along with some other great VXers here, so feel free to hit us up for Meet info or some help on mods.

Have fun and welcome aboard.

Native_V_ha
05/06/2003, 07:48 AM
Thanks cause i need as much help as possible, not trying to mess anything up on it. But do you know any good places in MD that can install the rear view camera, my new sound system, and make the sub woofer in the spare tire compartment, and other things i can add to it, like lighting green lighting in the dash and lighting in the certain areas i want, with good service?

kpaske
05/11/2003, 07:10 AM
Tone sells an infinite baffle kit to install a 10" free-air sub in the back door. If you are looking for something a bit more extreme like myself, I'm considering either a custom fiberglass or octogonal MDF enclosure. If anyone else has done either of these I'd love to see some pictures and exchange ideas.