PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Poll

cyronman
02/02/2007, 03:27 PM
Who do you think will win?

Personally, I'd like to see Da Bears win, but I think the Colts might pull it off.

rowhard
02/02/2007, 03:45 PM
Me too, but then I grew up across the lake from the windy city. But your right about the colt's,... with Peyton

JHarris1385
02/02/2007, 04:15 PM
I live in Indiana and HATE the colts I hope the Bears break Peyton's "laser rocket arm"

Why i hate them. First I am a Packers fan. Yes I know they are not good right now, but no reason to jump off the band-wagon. Second I went to Purdue Univ. and saw so many people jump on the Colts band-wagon just beucase they are doing good. Many of the fans were closet fans or just became fans. Plus the Colts are better at blowing games than winning them. Living in IN all you hear is how awesome the Colts are, and most of the people saying never cared for them till this or last year.

my $0.2

IndianaVX
02/02/2007, 06:54 PM
:eek: John,
i dont know if i will ever be able to talk to you again..............you've broke my heart man............:rolleyes: lol

ZEUS
02/02/2007, 07:45 PM
I live in Indiana and HATE the colts I hope the Bears break Peyton's "laser rocket arm"

Why i hate them. First I am a Packers fan. Yes I know they are not good right now, but no reason to jump off the band-wagon. Second I went to Purdue Univ. and saw so many people jump on the Colts band-wagon just beucase they are doing good. Many of the fans were closet fans or just became fans. Plus the Colts are better at blowing games than winning them. Living in IN all you hear is how awesome the Colts are, and most of the people saying never cared for them till this or last year.

my $0.2

That is how I felt about John Elway when I lived in Denver - I hated that guy and his donkey-toothed smile. I was afraid he was going to run for mayor of Denver when he retired becasue, sadly, he would have won!
I am rooting for a good game but I like to say "DA BEARS" as much as anyone...

Dumke
02/02/2007, 08:27 PM
GOOOO DOLPHINS I say :p

That is how I felt about John Elway when I lived in Denver - I hated that guy and his donkey-toothed smile.

OMFG donkey tooth?? that is funny crap. LOL its soo true his smile does look liek a donkey smile

Triathlete
02/02/2007, 09:24 PM
Go Steelers

Oh wait, that was last year!

VCAMILO
02/02/2007, 10:03 PM
I say DA BEARS! Im from Chietown!

Mark B
02/03/2007, 05:29 AM
I live in the Tampa Bay Florida area and Tony Dungy was the coach of the Bucs before they fired him and he went to Indy and we got Chuck Gruden who took Dungy's team to the Super Bowl the next year. Dungy is a classy guy and I would love to see him with the Super Bowl. Of course Lovey Smith was also a coach of the Bucs.

SkidPlate
02/03/2007, 11:04 AM
Go Steelers!

Yeah!

littlewing2
02/03/2007, 05:44 PM
Da Bears, Of Course!!!!

nocturnalVX
02/04/2007, 03:05 AM
What is this "Super Bowl" of which you speak? :_thinking

GO Tommy Hayden, Roger Lee Hayden, Neil Hodgson, and Ben Bostrom!!! :luck:

nfpgasmask
02/04/2007, 10:17 PM
Rex threw the game away. I only watched the last quarter, as I am not much of a sports fan, but man, those 2 turn-overs were pathetic...

Bart

shoota77
02/05/2007, 08:24 AM
I was lucky enough to go to the game and was glad to see the Colts win. Peyton managed the game perfectly after the first quarter. The Bears may have better athletes but it was clear the Colts were a better team. Nervous Rex should have gotten the MVP for the Colts. :p