PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Skid Plate

tysamigo
03/07/2007, 03:32 PM
The Proton in Las Vegas for sale has a yellow skid plate. Does anyone know if that was purchased separately or if it was just painted? I want my skid plate to also be Proton yellow, any suggestions of how to go about it? I could have it painted I guess but wouldn't matching up the color be difficult???

JHarris1385
03/07/2007, 03:40 PM
http://vehicrossconcepts.homestead.com/vxc1.html

Might want to check out that site.

etlsport
03/07/2007, 03:46 PM
others have just taped off their front cladding and painted the cladding to look like a skid plate

Anita
03/07/2007, 04:22 PM
Thats Vehicross Concepts owned by Ron. He would sell skidplates painted or unpainted. Maybe he could steer you to the right paint.

Knigh7s
03/07/2007, 08:15 PM
I was going to go check that Proton out this weekend.

I just wish an Ebony would pop up close by so I can swipe that up!

tysamigo
03/07/2007, 09:56 PM
When you go out there, ask for Lilly. She goes way beyond her "call of duty". She won't hassle you and you can ask any questions at all about the truck. It really looks nice and it appears that the previous owner was a VX enthusiast and has made some mods.

tysamigo
03/08/2007, 08:54 AM
Thanks,

I've contacted Vehicross concepts and will get a front and rear (proton yellow) on order. Thanks a lot :cool:

tysamigo
04/03/2007, 09:50 PM
Anita or anyone else that would know,

I've sent a couple of emails to VehiCross Concepts with no response and it's been more than a week since the original. I went to the top of the page and clicked on contact us to get the email. Does anyone know of a different email or way to reach him? I would like to speak with him on a few of the accessories he's selling. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Tyler