Is the regestration open for ZuZu yet?
Peace.
Tom

Kenny
04/03/2007, 08:20 PM
Is the regestration open for ZuZu yet?
Peace.
Tom

I think last year it opened around the end of April, true anyone?

You could always go to the sit and email em... :p

Scott Harness
04/04/2007, 09:22 AM
If I remember correctly,the website and registration were up by now.I remember having everything planned and ready to go at least a month in advance.Over on 4x4 wire they act like it will be very unofficial this year. "Just a bunch of enthusiasts out on the trails" one guy was saying.Don't know if they know what they're talking about. :confused:

Scott Harness
04/04/2007, 09:36 AM
Just e-mailed them,will let you guys know when I hear something.

Triathlete
04/04/2007, 01:10 PM
If I remember correctly,the website and registration were up by now.I remember having everything planned and ready to go at least a month in advance.Over on 4x4 wire they act like it will be very unofficial this year. "Just a bunch of enthusiasts out on the trails" one guy was saying.Don't know if they know what they're talking about. :confused:

They probably know more than it seems since those are the same guys who organize the whole thing. I think it will get a bit more "organized" in the very near future. The 4x4 wire is a great place to watch for updates though.

Locomigo
04/07/2007, 04:56 PM
Dont sweat it guys...

Not going to overstep anything here, but I can say that I will be in the Moab area and see several other Isuzu enthusiasts for a social gathering.

Yes, wheeling will be done...
fun will be had...
memories will be made...

Billy nailed it though... 4x4wire is a good observation portal. Whether or not there will be registration, an official event, or organized activity, I cant say, because I just dont know. For my money, I wouldnt count on seeing it.

See a lot of you in a month.