PDA

View Full Version : any1 have a VX that is being sold for parts?

CoastieCosta567
04/12/2007, 11:42 AM
Hey guys, I have my rear speed sensors gone bad, so I'm looking for rear and front speed sensor, they are located on the TOD, now i've been driving only on 2wd for a little while, and i can't stand it anymore. Does any1 have a vx that is for parts only, I need those two parts badly, and Isuzu sells them for almost $400 each, and st.charles selld the for $150 each, I dont want to spend to much on something that goes for like $15-50 bucks on other Vehical makes, i just dont think it fare. so if any1 hare can help me know where i can buy those parts for cheap or any1 here have a VX thats for parts, please help me out, thank you. oh I have heard GM makes this part for other GM makes, but cant find them, also the axiom and trooper also have this parts, so if any1 have any1 of those makes, please help. thank you guys.

Gussie2000
04/04/2008, 05:55 PM
I think it will be hard to find a parting VX right now.

I saw on ebay.com a junk yard store that had one VX parting away,a green one.give me a couple of days to find that junk store.I'll keep you posted

Rene M
04/05/2008, 07:48 AM
www.car-part.com

all salvage yards in the us and canada.

Joe Isuzu
04/05/2008, 09:19 AM
sweet, they've got a listing for an 00 dragon in durham, nc
about 10 minutes or so from where my mom lives, wish I'd known, I was just there last weekend

pbkid
04/05/2008, 10:49 AM
hey, if anyone finds a VX that we can get some parts off of i need new tail lights....preferably both but i definately need the drivers side...
secondly i need to get a new bottom part of my dash...bascially the little indented area where the cigarette lighter and ash tray is...i have a project im doing and want to have an extra incase i mess up....
thanks

Chopper
04/05/2008, 11:31 AM
hey, if anyone finds a VX that we can get some parts off of i need new tail lights....preferably both but i definately need the drivers side...
secondly i need to get a new bottom part of my dash...bascially the little indented area where the cigarette lighter and ash tray is...i have a project im doing and want to have an extra incase i mess up....
thanks Smart man:grinr:

Rene M
04/05/2008, 12:10 PM
I order stuff from these salvage yards all the time. cluster,door panels etc cheep!!!