PDA

View Full Version : Houston Meet...6/2

geshaw30
05/06/2007, 08:31 AM
Just a reminder for anyone who might be attending and needs directions- just drop me a PM and I'll provide a route and phone #.

To date we have 6-7:
Tone (?)
Leg01VX
Vasha
VX Crazy
VXD959
Choonks
Corrosive
Cary & George-Hosting

(Reminder- if you would be so kind :) - please post your name in the "events" (Houston Meet link) sections atop the home page with # of guests. It helps me with supplies :_beer:

geshaw30
05/21/2007, 03:38 AM
Bump......
Ryan, did your plans change? I see you removed your name from attending

geshaw30
05/23/2007, 10:48 AM
Also as a reminder- If you have need of VX "goodies" and want them delivered here, drop Tone a line and he'll bring what ever you need with him. It saves on shipping costs.
www.tonemonday.com

VX crazy
05/23/2007, 11:43 AM
Also as a reminder- If you have need of VX "goodies" and want them delivered here, drop Tone a line and he'll bring what ever you need with him. It saves on shipping costs.
www.tonemonday.com

As long as its something that doesnt need an install, Tone may not make it with me, wont know til that day! But hopefully Jennifer (Vasha) will be following me, and I am waiting to hear back from Julian as well!

Dumke
05/23/2007, 07:37 PM
Man I know I said @ moab count me in but didnt know it was right around the corner. I am unfortunetly going to have to pass :(

geshaw30
05/26/2007, 10:10 AM
Sorry here folks but problems have hit our household. Cary's father went in for surgery and had a large stroke during the procedure. He is in critical condition and probably will be till next week. I'm sorry but we're going to have to postpone the meet until later in the month. Please let me know how you feel about Saturday the 23rd???

Thanks for your understanding :(

Tone
05/26/2007, 08:11 PM
23rd works for us - just let us know if it does for ya'll. We're pretty flexible so set when the most can be there. Unfortunately it looks like Costie will be in boot camp during the meet....and unable to post for 2 months! :dance: :dance: I know you're gonna miss him.......

VXD959
05/26/2007, 08:25 PM
George,

Sorry to hear that. Wish Cary's dad gets well. Keep us posted.

The week of the 23rd I'll be in Florida on vacation...so I will not be able to make it that weekend. Any other weekend after that is fine with me.

We'll be praying for Cary's dad speedy recovery...

TexVeX
05/28/2007, 09:17 AM
Oh no. Sorry to hear about Cary's dad. I do hope he gets well soon.

JULIAN911
05/28/2007, 07:42 PM
George,

Sorry to hear about the news and I hope the situation improves. I'm doing a lot of traveling in June so July would be much better. I hope to see the good old VX gang again!

geshaw30
05/29/2007, 03:19 AM
Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers my friends. They mean a lot to Cary

Julian. I'm flexible and I'd like to have you & Daniel here so if you'll get with VXD959 and work out something that is good for both of you. Just let us know what works.

No change in Cary's dad. He's still in ICU.

VXD959
06/28/2007, 11:52 AM
George,

How's Cary's dad doing?

Regards

geshaw30
06/28/2007, 02:36 PM
Better & thanks for asking. After his stroke, to make a loooong story short, we moved him back inside his house in Cinco Manor. We felt he would be more at ease in familar surroundings as opposed to a assisted care facility. We ended up getting him 24 hr home care ($4600 a month for those who might face this someday in the future) and it has taken a load off Cary's shoulders.

I haven't forgotten everyone and still plan on getting us all together. Cary has to go to N.I.H. in Maryland during the week of 7/16 for additional research on her illness (LAM). The good news is that she is enrolled in a test group for a new medicine so we're hoping for good things.

I'll try to plan something after she returns home.

Stay Tuned