PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a VX tee shirt??

sac_silver
06/18/2007, 03:49 PM
Hey,
I had a sad day last Friday... I was driving my 99 silver VX and then suddenly heard some horrible noises coming from the engine and then it died on me. Up until I've had my VX for 6 years without a single problem. Anyway, its in the shop and will cost $4000-- i can't afford and will have to put it on plastic.

I'm a designer and thought I'd design some VX tees to help pay for it. So, my question is... would you guys be interested in buying a VX tee, and what are some ideas about what you'd like to see on it?

Thanks,
Dan

Chopper
06/18/2007, 03:53 PM
Where've you been for the last six years? :rolleyes:

cyronman
06/18/2007, 04:14 PM
Though Chopper's got a point, some might be interested.
Can you show us some of your work?

What part of Sac. are you from?

blacksambo
06/18/2007, 05:24 PM
Do something tastefully understated and I'd be interested. Remember, less is more. Thx.

PHO2GR4
06/18/2007, 05:34 PM
Plus, the shirt should be "athletic fit" to show off our bulging muscles.

Didn't you know that everyone on vehicross.info has bulging muscles?

Except CeCe, who is petite and fit...

:p

Seriously, though, I could be persuaded to contribute to a good cause. Show us some samples!

Ldub
06/18/2007, 05:46 PM

WORD!!!...I've got a single HUGE bulging ab muscle. :eek:

PHO2GR4
06/18/2007, 05:52 PM
"Word"...you teenage hoodlums with your wacky lingo.

It's all good. I'm "down with that." I'm a pretty def, chill, fresh kinda guy.

::sigh::

Single bulging ab muscle...hee hee. :cool:

Chopper
06/18/2007, 07:01 PM
around here, it's an "Irish ab"

MSHardeman
06/19/2007, 08:06 AM
I know that Scott already has some t-shirts in the info store, but I would gladly buy a VX Tee for a good cause (not that the site isn't a good cause too). I'll stop talking now. :rolleyes:

VCAMILO
06/19/2007, 08:38 AM
I would by one or two

nfpgasmask
06/19/2007, 08:41 AM
Yeah man! Where have you been? You missed a couple Reno meets!

Definitely show us some work, and by the way, how many miles on your VX before it blew? Were you using synthetics? Regular change intervals? Just curious (paranoid actually).

Bart

rowhard
06/19/2007, 09:14 AM
LDUB, you too!

Thats okay, I have the same on the other side to help offset it and keep me balanced. Just hate falling on my face don't cha know.

sac_silver
06/19/2007, 10:24 AM
hey,
I found this site when I was looking for a new engine for my VX... fortunately, I found one, and should be back on the road in a week.

I was at about 105K miles when the engine gave up and had been using sythetic oil but don't know if it has anything to do with it. I've noticed on the posts a couple of other VXs engines blew at around 100K..... i hope we are the rare exceptions.

I'll start working on some cool tee shirt designs and show you guys some samples.

Dan

VXIRONwoMAN
06/19/2007, 01:28 PM

Didn't you know that everyone on vehicross.info has bulging muscles?

Except CeCe, who is petite and fit...

:p

Seriously, though, I could be persuaded to contribute to a good cause. Show us some samples!

I would definitely not be in the bulging muscles category...it would be more like the indented muscles category .... :p can you get the shirts in small sizes? I would love to buy one from you. Speaking of VX shirts...I saw a hawaiian shirt with H2's all over it...I want one with a bunch of Vx's on it. Where can we create one of those?

k4tmc
06/19/2007, 03:38 PM
Sorry, but I'm not interested in a T-shirt...I look awful in them. However, I would be interested in a nice knit Polo shirt with maybe the VehiCross logo embroidered over the heart. :cool:

Maybe I should start another thread...

Henry

Mr.Badguy
06/19/2007, 05:10 PM
I'm also interested in your T-shirt idea. I have already got one from the site, and would love to add more.