PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Ft. Worth Meet

tomdietrying
06/19/2007, 05:25 AM
This is just a reminder.....some people on the e-mail know about the meet and are already coming..........others don't know about the meet and we would like them there.

We are having a VX Plano Meet. It would be great if you could make it.

Here's the address:
Joe's Crab Shack
3320 N Central Expy
Plano, TX 75074
(972) 423-2800

The time is of the meet is 1:00 P.M. It will be good to see you there.

Peace.
Tom

Dumke
06/19/2007, 09:40 PM
SO there. Hey tom wanna trade a cd of moab pictures for that handy wrech ?

I am going to give it back to the shop next week. Well if ya still got it. If not no biggie I got for free lol .

tomdietrying
06/21/2007, 08:03 PM
Rob, what size rims do you have on your VX? I couldn't remember if they were 16s or 18s. I know you have an '01 so I'll assume they are 18s.

I have four Yokohama AVT 255/55/18s. They are yours FREE if you want them. They have about 30,000 miles on them. Probably a good years left on the tread.

If Rob passess on these, anyone coming to the Plano VX meet can call dibs on them. I'll bring them to the meet only if someone wants them.

Peace.
Tom

p.s.
I can't find that wrench. I'll keep looking.

Dumke
06/22/2007, 10:39 AM
I would feel bad just taking them off your hand for free. But MAn that would be awesome... super super awesome.

Doesnt matter if they had 5 miles left on them... Wait till you see what my tires are sporting. Chunks are out of them lol But they still going strong :) Many thanks tom and will see you there.

edit: fixed one mispelling I am sure there are more :p

TexVeX
06/23/2007, 08:39 AM
Oh I missed this one while replying to the toher thread. The event calendar says the meet is 2pm, I was gonna be a bit late till I saw this thread. May still be a few minutes late anyway though. I am almost always late though I try really hard not to be, and I'm not gonna speed today on purpose. :)