PDA

View Full Version : South Lake Tahoe Meet

TEN36VX
07/12/2007, 11:11 PM
I know it's last minute, but wondering if any of you Reno guys or Sac area guys are interested in a meet in South Lake Tahoe this weekend. Maybe a little lunch and a short trail or two (Powerline, Twin Peaks). We'll be up there to take the kids for a bike ride and to the beach anyway, so I thought I'd see if anybody wanted to get together.

CrnCnn
07/13/2007, 07:41 AM
I know it's last minute, but wondering if any of you Reno guys or Sac area guys are interested in a meet in South Lake Tahoe this weekend. Maybe a little lunch and a short trail or two (Powerline, Twin Peaks). We'll be up there to take the kids for a bike ride and to the beach anyway, so I thought I'd see if anybody wanted to get together.
which day we talking?

Mark B
07/13/2007, 07:47 AM
I love South Lake Tahoe.
I go Skiing at Tahoe every February.
I would love to meet, but it is a long way from the Tampa Bay area in Florida.

CrnCnn
07/13/2007, 07:49 AM
I love South Lake Tahoe.
I go Skiing at Tahoe every February.
I would love to meet, but it is a long way from the Tampa Bay area in Florida.
Let us know the next time your up there. Im sure we could drive up and hang out.

nfpgasmask
07/13/2007, 08:09 AM
I *might* be able to make it down Sunday, but tomorrow I got crap going on all day...

Bart

TEN36VX
07/13/2007, 08:31 PM
Lets call it Sunday, 12:00.
Any place in particular you want to meet? I can suggest some. Pizza, Sushi, American... Name it.

CrnCnn
07/13/2007, 10:33 PM
well im not gonna make this one, gotta work sunday and tomorrow i got a few things to do. I HATE working weekends.