PDA

View Full Version : need mad help, please help guys.

CoastieCosta567
09/03/2007, 03:09 AM
:confused: Hey Guys, well as some of you guys know i drove cross country and i got 10 codes come up and cousing my ride to be slugish, stall out and be weak. some of the codes that i have found on here that indicate what the problem might be are the (p1171 Fuel System Lean During Acceleration) the others that i think are cousing everything to go crazy are ( P0137 HO2S Circuit Voltage Low Bank 1 Sensor 2) (p0157 HO2S Circuit Voltage Low Bank 2 Sensor 2), and i have searched that the O2 sensores need to be replaced both it says here on the seach bar. but if so where are this O2 sensors and will it fix the other codes, all the codes are:
P0102 MAF Sensor Circuit Frequency Low

P0107 MAP Circuit Input Low

P0122 TP Sensor Circuit Input Low

P0137 HO2S Circuit Voltage Low Bank 1 Sensor 2

P0157 HO2S Circuit Voltage Low Bank 2 Sensor 2

P1171 Fuel System Lean During Acceleration

P0300 Engine Misfire Detected

P0327 KS Sensor Circuit Input Low

P0336 CKP Sensor 58X Reference Signal Circuit Range/Performance

P0401 EGR Flow Insufficient <------The EGR is Brand new so can't be this one and i super cleaned the EGR tube aswell.

You guys please help me cuz i really miss my ride riding like a beast and i feel like its riding like a geo metro right now. :(

Chopper
09/03/2007, 03:55 AM
Coastie...sounds like computer (ECU) problems of some sort. You may have to bite the bullet, and find a dealer to do a real diagnostic on it. With a list like that, you could be chasing gremlins, and getting nowhere for a long time. Anita has had some luck with a dealer out there on the left coast...give her a shout.

IndianaVX
09/03/2007, 06:01 AM
Costi,
be careful driving with those codes.......the lean fuel, o2 sensors, multiple misfires.......i drove for a day and a half with those codes, and burned up my catalytic converters!!!!! AND BELIEVE ME, YOU DONT WANT TO DESTROY YOUR CATS!!! now im not saying it will happen to you, but be aware.

does it feel, or sound like theres an orange plugging your tail pipe??? do you have terrible acceleration?? if so, it may be too late,
not trying to scare you, but you need to figure this out befor more damage is done.
be careful.......figure this out soon my friend........

CoastieCosta567
09/03/2007, 01:33 PM
Do you guys think that the thermo going bad has anything to do with all this? cuz before the trip my thermo went bad cuz the gauge didn't work, it just simply stop working right before i left and i couldn't do anything cuz i was in a hurry to get to my new station. so do u guys think that that is the couse of all this or just something diffrent?

IndianaVX
09/03/2007, 02:23 PM
thermostat??? yes, a stuck thermostat can cause your engine not to stay cool, and do bad things.....any number of bad things.....get your truck some help asap......
and best of luck, and thank you for your service.

CoastieCosta567
09/03/2007, 02:29 PM
thank you so much u guys. ill take IRONTRON lol to the shop hopefuly tommorrow. thank you IndianaVX

IndianaVX
09/03/2007, 03:50 PM
no problem costi!
if its running as poorly as i can imagine it might be, and its very far to the mechanic, you might consider gitting it towed, as to not leave you stranded for the gators to git!!! lol at least have someone follow you, if you do decide to drive it in.
agian, good luck with it. hopefully it is an easy fix, and youll be back on the road in no time.

Hotsauce
09/04/2007, 03:40 PM
I would reset all the codes by unplugging the battery for a few minutes, and see which code sets first.

Check that all the connectors are tight.

Check for vac leaks between upper and lower intake.

Check that egr gasket and egr nut are not leaking.

John C.

IndianaVX
09/04/2007, 09:25 PM
COASTIE,
well, did you make it to the shop today, when they gonna look at it, what did you find out, did you have any trouble.....update, upDATE, UPDATE.....whats the matter with it???? inquiring minds want to know...........;)

CoastieCosta567
09/04/2007, 09:52 PM
well with my luck, i found a Shop that is specailized in isuzu's and i was like no way it's only like 2 miles away from my house and not just that, when i was there they where finishing up fixing the whole entire axiom engine. so i was sold, i knew they where not joking that hey now about isuzu, so i felt so safe and now i know they will do a good job. they will do a d.nostic tomorrow and then find out exactly whats wrong, can't wait to find out. so so far thats all i have, i'll keep you guys posted.

Mrcln1
09/21/2009, 02:23 AM
I know it's been a looooooong while but what did the shop say. lol

Thanks,

Mrcln1

pbkid
09/21/2009, 10:06 AM
it sounds like an electrical problem to me friend....
i would check your alternator first....

hopefully the shop comes back with it being a small problem (like an alternator), instead of something like the ECU