PDA

View Full Version : V-cross Windows issues

Gussie2000
01/04/2008, 10:19 PM
A couple of days ago i found a excelent web site that reviews currently owners complians,stats & comments of all brands & model in the US market.
While scroolling to isuzu's vehicross profile i found that many V-X owners reported issues with the windows.According to experts the V-X have a flaw in the windows frame & trail design & the simptoms are many,from stucked glasses to damaged window's regulators & actuators.
Unfornettly mines fall into these group,because the windows doesn't roll up & or either down as should be,i got to keep rolling up with my hands while someone press the automatic button to have it rolled.
If any one wanna take a eye you may stop by at www.mycarstat.com & gather huge amount of info on actually any brand or model sold in the US.
According to the experts isuzu did had knowlegdement about this issue,but never step foward regarding this one.

Moncha
01/05/2008, 07:31 AM
Yep, that is one complaint that will never be "Officially" addressed by Isuzu. You may have noticed the threads that came up when first posting and if you search the site there are lots of complaints, as well as some very good fixes such as This One (http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Content&file=viewarticle&id=3)

Welcome to the addiction!

don185
09/03/2009, 11:55 PM
I can't find anything on the driver side window motor. it died . it has 3 gears instead of 6, 9 or 12 teeth or gears is there anything other than a VX that has the same motor I'm not able to find one available hear for under $250.from the Chevy / so called ripoff isuzu dealer.I'm not even sure if this is the right motor or if the dilership I baught it from retro fited it with one from somthing else

tom4bren
09/04/2009, 05:31 AM
Don,

PM blujfan. He may still have the window motor on his parts VX.

CrnCnn
09/04/2009, 06:53 AM
Yep, that is one complaint that will never be "Officially" addressed by Isuzu. You may have noticed the threads that came up when first posting and if you search the site there are lots of complaints, as well as some very good fixes such as This One (http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Content&file=viewarticle&id=3)

Welcome to the addiction!

I actually did this to my drivers window about a month ago and wow, so simple but so effective (affective??)