PDA

View Full Version : Bitch , bring us some beers!

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
02/03/2008, 04:53 PM
Superbowl Sunday: highest percentage of domestic violence calls.

navistar
02/03/2008, 08:07 PM
And every plumber and city waste water manager in the country is on call...waiting feverishly for the big half time flush. :bwgr:

etlsport
02/03/2008, 08:42 PM
is there a way to make it so a thread doesnt show up on my list? i dont need my boss or lil sister or someone seeing a thread title like that

navistar
02/03/2008, 09:14 PM
I think a point was trying to be made. Not an actual documentary. Maybe it was a Freudian slip thing. Noted...one gentleman to another. I hope.

HOT_WASABI_JUNKIE
02/03/2008, 09:49 PM
I was talking about my female dog who can retrieve beers from my fridge,....golly!

ojmagg
02/04/2008, 05:18 AM
Alex!, 2 cold Strohs....Ruf!

mdwyer
02/04/2008, 07:11 AM
And every plumber and city waste water manager in the country is on call...waiting feverishly for the big half time flush. :bwgr:

I remember when Denver was going to the SB with the Giants (I think), and they were saying that the NY people were worried about the half-time flush. So during the game, I checked the water pressure recorder in my small Colorado town. Sadly, there was no abnormal drop of water pressure during halftime. :(

I didn't go look at the other end of the system... ;puke2;

don moore
02/04/2008, 10:31 AM
Whats a super bowl???;)

bigkoala1
02/04/2008, 10:37 AM
Whats a super bowl???;)

is a large bowl for cereal

don moore
02/04/2008, 10:53 AM
THX ..now I know.....lol ( JETS fan )

bigkoala1
02/04/2008, 11:06 AM
THX ..now I know.....lol ( JETS fan )

im sorry!! (bucs fan)

Bulldoggie
02/04/2008, 01:58 PM
is there a way to make it so a thread doesnt show up on my list? i dont need my boss or lil sister or someone seeing a thread title like that

Yeah, My 6 year old daughter was looking over my shoulder last night.
"Daddy why is the 'Bee' word on your computer?"
I told her not to worry about it, I didn't put it there.
Funny that she just had to be looking last night.
I don't think there has been an offencive title for many months.

I have two daughters and I still have to get my own beers.:confused:
I wish we could practice a little "Domestic Violence" (Spanking) without the Teachers calling Children Services.
It shouldn't matter to them if I smoke pot and dance naked around the house, It's called Privacy and I should be able to "train my B****es" to bring me a beer on superbowl sunday.

BTW; FYI, I do not smoke pot and dance naked around the house.

BuxGuy
02/05/2008, 09:25 AM
im sorry!! (bucs fan)

Hey BigKoala - Big Bucs fan here, too. At least, it turns out, we lost to the eventual Super Bowl champs! Bucs vs Colts in next year's super bowl.

bigkoala1
02/05/2008, 09:37 AM
Hey BigKoala - Big Bucs fan here, too. At least, it turns out, we lost to the eventual Super Bowl champs! Bucs vs Colts in next year's super bowl.

that would be sweeeeeeeet!!! bucs , colts in tampa!!

JHarris1385
02/05/2008, 11:51 AM
If Favre stays....there is no chance for the Bucs.

Ldub
02/05/2008, 02:54 PM

HA !!!...that's nothin', try being an athletic supporter for a team that's lost to the eventual superbowl winner 3 or 4 times. (I can't remember, it's been so long since I cared)
Yeah, I used to be a Viqueens fan...till they choked on their last trip to the big show...a guy can only take so much.:rolleyesg
I'm happy to say, I've been football free ever since...:dance:

Chopper
02/05/2008, 05:16 PM
If that is the worst thing your sister or boss see....you'll be just fine...so will they. Your boss will probably fire you for being on a non work related site, I doubt the language will be an issue. Words have only the power you bestow upon them. Any censorship is bad. My kids were raised with guidance, respect, and manners.....but never censorship or bigotry...this is why they were raised without the stain of religion. They make up their own minds, as adults. Both are successful....as humans, as members of society, and financially as well,,,,,never censor a child. Describe, explain, demonstrate....never hide or demonize. Lead yourself! You deserve it!

4X4 UFO
02/05/2008, 07:19 PM
You're "preachin' to the choir", Chopper.

PK
02/05/2008, 08:43 PM
"HA !!!...that's nothin', try being an athletic supporter for a team that's lost to the eventual superbowl winner 3 or 4 times."

Hmmm - the above has my mind twirling. Isn't an "athletic supporter" what you guys call a "jock strap". :) :)

Gotta get my mind out of the gutter.

PK

Ldub
02/08/2008, 06:52 PM
"HA !!!...that's nothin', try being an athletic supporter for a team that's lost to the eventual superbowl winner 3 or 4 times."

Hmmm - the above has my mind twirling. Isn't an "athletic supporter" what you guys call a "jock strap". :) :)

Gotta get my mind out of the gutter.

PK

Yeah, you're roight mate...one of my hobbies is playin' on the english.:razzgray: