PDA

View Full Version : broken wire?

So-CalVX
02/17/2008, 09:22 AM
so I'm walking to my VX last night and I unlock it with my remote. And you know how all them little lights flash when you push da button? Well my drivers side wanna be fog light stayed dark. So I pulled up to my garage and removed the housing and the bulb... Nothing wrong with the bulb but as I pulled the wireing out of my cladding I saw that my wires were exposed. Would that cause the light not to werk? Is this a good excuse to get a new set of real foglights? Thanks for the help if anybody has any words.

Ldub
02/17/2008, 09:26 AM
so I'm walking to my VX last night and I unlock it with my remote. And you know how all them little lights flash when you push da button? Well my drivers side wanna be fog light stayed dark. So I pulled up to my garage and removed the housing and the bulb... Nothing wrong with the bulb but as I pulled the wireing out of my cladding I saw that my wires were exposed. Would that cause the light not to werk? Is this a good excuse to get a new set of real foglights? Thanks for the help if anybody has any words.

It's possible...

IMHO, ANY excuse is a good excuse to upgrade the stock fog light "wanna be's":thumbup: