PDA

View Full Version : Moab shirts/hats/patches...????

JoFotoz
04/14/2008, 03:04 PM
Any interest in Polo shirts/hats/patches for Moab 08...???

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/MOAB_logo_3.jpg (http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10846)

I have a REALLY good embroidery store I use for the sail race gear...very high quality.

Price depends on quantities.

If there is a real interest I'll check it out further.

Feel free to suggest changes to the design..its a rough start!!!....:p

jo
]

nfpgasmask
04/14/2008, 03:55 PM
Well, I think a VehiCROSS T-shirt would be awesome, but I am not much of a fan of Polo shirts. But then agian, I could wear a Polo to work!!

Bart

CrnCnn
04/14/2008, 06:48 PM
I think I would be interested in some.

Ascinder
04/14/2008, 08:11 PM
I want a VX mafia patch!!!!:cool:

don moore
04/15/2008, 02:44 AM
I want one ...but make the V bigger to match the CROSS.

Ldub
04/15/2008, 05:55 AM
Uhhhh...ya got anything with skulls? :rolleyesg

I think patches & T's would sell well. I want a patch for sure on my Moab boonie hat.:thumbup:

JoFotoz
04/26/2008, 08:23 PM
OK...so not a GREAT response.

Thanks to those that replied...sorry its not worth it!

No problem...I'll take a plain white one and a BIG ol'sharpie.
Y'all can write whatever ya want on it!

Gonna be away for a week...wife and I..St Barts...rum & a Hobie cat for me...umbrella drink and a thong for her.

VX is in the service bay...getting fondled B4 Moab!...:p

I cant wait...

see ya all later.

jo

Scott Harness
04/27/2008, 08:07 AM
I think the logo looks GREAT! I want two! Come on people this is biggest meet in the US EVER. I want a shirt!:waab:

nocturnalVX
04/27/2008, 10:36 AM
There's a really good t-shirt shop in town. If you come up with a simple logo, they can easily print it up on any of the shirts they have in stock. They also sell stickers, but I am not sure about patches... FOR SURE I would not have the ZuZoo logo on a shirt just for the VehiCROSS crowd. We don't want to rub the rest of the 'Zoids the wrong way with our separatist tendancies... A logo like "VX (word that signifies a gathering that I can't think of at the moment inserted here) Moab '08" would be better...