PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye 0562 ::tear::

vxDAKINECHICvx
05/29/2008, 12:00 PM
Last week I parted ways with my ebony. BF couldn't have been happier, but was quite a sad experience for me. Now I have a grocery getter, baby hauler type car. I do love it, but the VehiCross was and always will be the most fun car I've driven....well next to the porsche that we no longer have either. Wait.....what the HeLL is wrong with us?!?!

Anyway, you guys have been great, and SO helpful to me over the past couple years...so Thank you sooo sooo Much! And it was great getting to acutally meet some of you in person. I'll check back here every so often to say what up?!

Oh, and I went green and bought a hybrid Lexus...it kinda rocks. :cool:

MSHardeman
05/29/2008, 12:21 PM
Congrats on your hybrid. I'm sure that it will come in handy as gas heads towards $5 a gallon. If you sold the VX to someone (instead of trading it in) I hope that you told them about the site.

It's sad to lose another owner, but do make sure to check in every now and then as I'm sure some of the crazies will still be here.

VCrossfan
05/29/2008, 12:25 PM
To late,,,Thx VX Blood is already in your veins. "Once a family member always a family member" We'll just say your taking alittle break. When the times right you'll run across a VX deal you can't pass up. Until then stop by and take care...

tom4bren
05/29/2008, 01:09 PM
H8 to see you go. Best wishes & stop by soon.

tomdietrying
05/29/2008, 05:14 PM
Sorry to see you go, but you know that's life. Take care of yourself and your nose.
Peace.
Tom

p.s.
It was nice meeting you and your dog o0n your way to N.O. a couple of years ago.

VX crazy
05/29/2008, 05:20 PM
I ditto Tom, I am glad I got to meet you and your dog as well a couple years ago! With gas on the rise and my montly gas heading toward $800 right now, I am also looking for a daily driver, but I am keeping the VX......and will drive it 1-2 times per week.....still unsure as I just love driving it every day!

Moncha
05/30/2008, 04:35 AM
I hope your baby goes to a good home. I am glad to see that you will check in as once a member of the family always a member!

Good luck!