PDA

View Full Version : Coeur d'Alene Idaho

Triathlete
06/24/2003, 10:31 AM
Will be in CDA this weekend for Ironman CDA. If any VXers are on the course and see someone on a bike (white and red Griffen) waving like a mad man it will be me!;Dy; So amuse me and wave back:wave: . Unfortunately I'll be in a rent a heap...VX will be at home :rolly2:
http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data3/00E/1D/DE/76/52/pqGGzlJWs52oTFqiod3bQTey-RETtCT20300.jpg

Dallas4u
06/24/2003, 10:40 AM
Ah, Coeur d'Alene... beautiful place! I've been for work in the past. Spokane, WA is a great city as well.

Good luck!!!

Triathlete
06/24/2003, 10:48 AM
Will actually be flying into Spokane and then driving the rental the 30 or so miles to CDA! From all the pics I've seen of the area, it does indeed look nice. Will be a nice departure from the desert and the 100+ degree heat we've had for the past few months.:goof: :deadb: :goof: :deadb:

webdog
06/24/2003, 10:45 PM
You could stay in Spokane with me and my wife. Maybe do some
wheelin if time permits.:D

Triathlete
06/25/2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the offer Webdog:thanx:! I will be staying at the Super 8 in CDA. It is only a couple miles from all the race activities I need to attend. Time will be very limited. Only free time I will have is from the time I return my rentaheep (2:00pm ish) to the time my plane leaves (7:50pm) on Monday. That time will probably be spent eatting as much food as humanly possible, stretching out on one of them comfy airport chairs and trying to sleep and let my tired, sore, aching muscles rest!:deady: