07/25/2008, 07:02 PM
Not sure about all states, but Az doesnt use a front license plates,
and I found some options to fill in that area that just looks ugly
when not being used.
As soon as they arrive Ill post up some pics with some ideas
Keep you all posted...

snowtrooper1966
07/25/2008, 07:14 PM
I belive there was a stock piece that belongs there. I discoverd a hunk of plastic under my seat. I did not know what it was, and asked the guys when they were up for the camping trip. Was told it belongs in that spot, but I have the VX Concepts front skid, so mine was left in the VX. I can take pix if there is any need.
Best,

Vehi-Cross-Az
07/25/2008, 07:30 PM
of something a little more decorative and personal
to the VX then what the dealer offered.

When I get my demos in, Ill post up some pics.
thanks !

Pepino
07/25/2008, 07:40 PM
i have had mine on all the time i have never had a front license plate since i bought it and its supposed to be illegal
but cops are always too busy trying to find out what kind of car it is so i have never been stopped i have smoked headlights and taillights i have 15% tinted windows and i have only been pulled over like 5 times for speeding but never for any of my mods

So-CalVX
07/25/2008, 11:23 PM
I belive there was a stock piece that belongs there. I discoverd a hunk of plastic under my seat. I did not know what it was, and asked the guys when they were up for the camping trip. Was told it belongs in that spot, but I have the VX Concepts front skid, so mine was left in the VX. I can take pix if there is any need.
Best,

are u planning on keeping that, Snow, or would u consider letting it go? When I get a roof basket I'm gonna mount my license plate on it between a couple lights and I'll need that to fill in the spot... Either that or a front VX-02 skidplate.. (dreaming)

snowtrooper1966
07/26/2008, 04:51 PM
I think I will keep it under the seat. I am sure as soon as I got rid of it, I would need it, unless someone makes a offer I can't refuse.
Best,

blacksambo
07/28/2008, 07:52 PM
You are right, there is a hard rubber bumper piece that goes there but got thrown away by most two plate state dealers on delivery. If you got one of these you have collectors item.

Vehi-Cross-Az
07/28/2008, 09:16 PM
I think my options will solve alot of folks problems..
seems like thats one of the few places lacking on the
VX's and I have some ideas.

circmand
07/29/2008, 07:46 AM
What does it look like?

Vehi-Cross-Az
08/12/2008, 02:15 PM
and we can make it in any number of
combinations....
colors, textures, etc..
stainless, mirror...
we even got some blank ones to maybe put
our Other style CF logos on these if we want...

Vehi-Cross-Az
08/12/2008, 02:19 PM
heres another version

Vehi-Cross-Az
08/12/2008, 02:19 PM
and one more...

Riff Raff
08/12/2008, 02:38 PM
and one more...

Here in Washington State, we require two(2) license plates (front & back). So it won't work here; however, for those states that don't need a front it might. I think a Black Background with a bright Yellow VX badge would look nice on a Proton!

Pepino
08/12/2008, 03:31 PM
how much would the be?

Vehi-Cross-Az
08/12/2008, 08:14 PM
the will run between $40-$50
is what Im estimating right now.
I ordered some in yellow, they forgot
to send them.

VX KAT
01/16/2009, 08:46 PM
Did this ever get off the ground? I'd be interested in getting one. I don't have to have that cover plate, right?...looks like you create a plate. I'd like something in a burgundy color to match my VX.

Vehi-Cross-Az
01/23/2009, 05:52 PM
yes, it did
we have a few styles now on hand.
Email me for some pics so far.

motorsport_svx@yahoo.com