PDA

View Full Version : Reno VX'ers

Scott Harness
09/16/2008, 01:35 PM
WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU GUYS ON?
All of them! The pharmaceutical industry and hospitals can't afford to dispose of drugs properly,SO they just flush down the toilet.NOW they are in your drinking water. Reno tested as one of the worst cities,with the most drugs in the water. Poor Mother Earth and it's creatures.

nfpgasmask
09/16/2008, 02:54 PM
WHAT KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU GUYS ON?

All of them! The pharmaceutical industry and hospitals can't afford to dispose of drugs properly,SO they just flush down the toilet.NOW they are in your drinking water. Reno tested as one of the worst cities,with the most drugs in the water. Poor Mother Earth and it's creatures.

Huh? Maybe this is why I have been feeling funny lately...seriously. Do you have a link to your source?

Bart

CrnCnn
09/16/2008, 04:05 PM
No kidding??? I have been drinking quite a bit of tap water lately.

Scott Harness
09/16/2008, 04:18 PM
Huh? Maybe this is why I have been feeling funny lately...seriously. Do you have a link to your source?

Bart
I looked and looked and can't find a proper link. I saw it in the Dallas Morning News and heard a blip on the tv. www.abcnews.com has an artical from March with talk of Lake Mead and Nevada--can't getcha the right page though. Google"drugs in water supply" and alot of stuff came up. Male fish growing breasts and stuff like that:eek:

Scott Harness
09/16/2008, 04:32 PM
I found out some of it is actually an accident.Our bodies don't absorb all the drugs we take,so we excrete it into the water supply.

CrnCnn
09/16/2008, 05:35 PM
Sweet so now I have a new excuse for my man boobs. I’m not lazy, it’s the water. We need to start using water for toilets and start drinking stuff with electrolytes.

etlsport
09/16/2008, 08:51 PM
We need to start using water for toilets and start drinking stuff with electrolytes.

its what plants crave!