PDA

View Full Version : weathershields for my vx

VX-157
09/25/2008, 09:26 PM
HI all, i have been trying to find a pair of weather shields for my vx but so far i have had no luck. i have noticed that a couple of vx's on this site have them and i am wondering which make and model vehicle’s will fit the vx.

cheers

JoFotoz
09/25/2008, 09:35 PM
Here ya go Hetzer...

http://www.weathertech.com/

BTW.....Like so much stuff ....

...this is info that could of been be found using the search feature on this site.....:rolleyes:

jo

VX-157
09/25/2008, 09:42 PM
hi mate, thanks for the quick reply. i did indeed use the search function and nothing came up....perhaps i am just a nub :)

thanks again!

PK
09/25/2008, 10:14 PM
hi mate, thanks for the quick reply. i did indeed use the search function and nothing came up....perhaps i am just a nub :)

thanks again!

Y'all probably scearched with Aussie English instead of usin 'Merican English.:bgwo::bgwg:

Not sure what other vehicles that they fit. Mine were installed when I bought the Beast.

PK

VX-157
09/25/2008, 10:24 PM
Ok looks like i have to go though New Zealand stockist (that’s if they can get them in) no Australian stockist

that’s ok i have a mate who can send em over to me.

I agree with you that I must have used proper English when searching :P

JoFotoz
09/25/2008, 10:31 PM
Hetzer...no worries.

But it'll cost ya a dozen bags of Twisties.

Cheese please mate...not that chicken crap!

ta ta 4 now!

jo

VX-157
09/25/2008, 10:32 PM
Hetzer...no worries.

But it'll cost ya a dozen bags of Twisties.

Cheese please mate...not that chicken crap!

ta ta 4 now!

jo

pm your address and they are in the mail within the month!! timtams and / or vegimite as well?

VehiGAZ
09/26/2008, 05:54 AM
Whenever I feel the craving for vegimite, I just drop the oil pan on one of our cars and scrape off the crud! :-)

JoFotoz
09/26/2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the offer Hetzer...

pm your address and they are in the mail within the month!! timtams and / or vegimite as well?

.....I just got a stash , I'll let ya know when I get low!

TimTams..awesome...Weetbix..YUP!...Vegimite..YUK!!

I'm a Marmite Baby!

BTW...if you have trouble getting the window shields over there...let me know.
I can always get 'em here and mail them to ya.

jo

rowhard
09/26/2008, 02:18 PM
I agree with you that I must have used proper English when searching :P

Now if you use proper English, i.e. pommies English, you would just confuse us yanks even more.

Funny, that site mentioned will ship to New Zealand but doesn't list Australia, interesting

VX-157
09/26/2008, 03:10 PM
BTW...if you have trouble getting the window shields over there...let me know.
I can always get 'em here and mail them to ya.

jo

That would be great! i will be in contact if i cannot get them though NZ.

Cheers

Joe Isuzu
09/27/2008, 06:22 PM
Hetzer, weather tech makes good products but sometimes their "custom fit" doesn't work all that great. I had an issue with both the floor mats and the rain guards. Not bad enough to return but kinda annoying as they brag about how they make products specifically for your vehicle and then something is an inch or so off on the fit. I'm not the only one but there are others that have had good experience. Hope everything fits well for you.

VX-157
09/27/2008, 08:08 PM
Hetzer, weather tech makes good products but sometimes their "custom fit" doesn't work all that great. I had an issue with both the floor mats and the rain guards. Not bad enough to return but kinda annoying as they brag about how they make products specifically for your vehicle and then something is an inch or so off on the fit. I'm not the only one but there are others that have had good experience. Hope everything fits well for you.

thanks Joe, thats a bit of a worry considering i am need to import them, will not stop me doing so :D hope for the best!

JoFotoz
09/27/2008, 09:44 PM
My Weather Tech fit fine...

I gotta guess they all come from the same mold...

I grant you it was'nt 'PERFECT'...but they fit well ..

.... and have been on for 4 years.

jo

blacksambo
10/04/2008, 07:38 PM
The driver side weathertech fits fine, the passenger side needs adjustment. That consists of leaving the window up for 48 hours steady. There ya go mate.