PDA

View Full Version : 2009 VehiCROSS in Production

vt_maverick
11/11/2008, 08:03 AM
http://www.allautoreviews.com/auto_reviews/isuzu/isuzu-vehicross.htm

lol...

circmand
11/11/2008, 09:46 AM
I beleive this is once again the auto update on some site using old data and new year:rolleyes:

geshaw30
11/12/2008, 01:05 AM
I beleive this is once again the auto update on some site using old data and new year:rolleyes:

He's right. This shows up about once a year

Riff Raff
11/12/2008, 02:18 AM
Yes, this is a rogue scam. Remember, the actual vehicle molds to produce the original VehiCROSS were made out of "ceramic" material with a maximum production life of less than 5,000 copies. This is why our total VX production numbers over the entire three year period (1999 -- 2001) were just over 4,000 total VX units. Without an entire new "ceramic" mold being created, there will never be another VX produced, ever. In addition, since ISUZU has recently pulled out of the U.S. market, it is highly unlikely that any new molds will ever be produced in the future. This is true testiment to the rarity of the VX. There are only two(2) types of people in the world-- those that already have a VX, and those that want a VX.

vt_maverick
11/12/2008, 08:06 AM
I wonder if Isuzu would ever consider releasing the manufacturing specs for the VX-02 and VX-4? If so, that would give a well-funded VX fanatic everything they need to build a one-off. Isuzu could even sell the diagrams the way other manufacturers sell custom car kits (Cobra comes to mind). And since they're no longer in the American market, it's not like they'd be competing against themselves...