PDA

View Full Version : Boston, MA - N.E. Auto Show

BBVX
11/28/2008, 01:03 PM
Hey Guys,

I was going down to the New England Auto Show on Saturday morning if anybody wants to meet up and check out mods and stuff.

I have to drop my wife off at work, so I'll be there around 9:30am Saturday, December 6.

Let me know,
Thanks,
Brian

The Boston Convention & Exhibition Center is located in the Seaport District at 415 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210. It is easily accessible from the Mass Pike, Southeast Expressway and Logan Airport.

FROM Logan International Airport and Route 1A South:
Take I-90 West/Ted Williams Tunnel to Exit 25 "South Boston". At the top of the ramp, take a right onto Congress Street. Take the next right onto D Street. After the highway ramp, turn right onto Summer Street. The BCEC will be on your left.

FROM Western Massachusetts:
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike/I-90 East to Exit 25 "South Boston". At the top of the ramp, bear left towards "Seaport Boulevard". At the first set of lights, take a right onto Congress Street. Take the second right onto D Street. After the highway ramp, turn right onto Summer Street. The BCEC will be on your left.

FROM points North via I-93:
Take I-93 South to Exit 20A "South Station." At the end of the ramp, take a left at signal, onto Summer Street at South Station. Follow Summer St. for approximately 1 mile, the BCEC will be on your right.

FROM points South via I-93:
Take I-93 North to Exit 20 "South Boston". Follow the signs to "I-90 East". Take the first tunnel exit to "South Boston". At the first set of lights, take a right onto Congress Street. Take the second right onto D Street. After the highway ramp, turn right onto Summer Street. The BCEC will be on your left.

BBVX
11/28/2008, 01:05 PM
oops, here's the site...:rolleyes:

http://www.paragonexpo.com/189_Home.html