PDA

View Full Version : 16 inch center caps... what are some good choices?

killinformula
12/18/2008, 02:54 PM
Looking for some 16 inch center caps... going to be keeping these brand new tires till they are shot.... what are some choices?

braden

sorry for asking so many questions, i do use the search function and look at a lot of threads and i get good ideas.

Gussie2000
12/18/2008, 04:04 PM
Looking for some 16 inch center caps... going to be keeping these brand new tires till they are shot.... what are some choices?

braden

sorry for asking so many questions, i do use the search function and look at a lot of threads and i get good ideas.

Try ebay.com.Also amazon may have a set,if no success try a junk yard

Scott Harness
12/18/2008, 04:12 PM
If you're looking for OEM,click on the web links on the left side of the screen.
All Hyundai-Isuzu Recycling is great.I've used them!

rowhard
12/18/2008, 07:01 PM

Do you still have the OEM Wheels? If so, check my gallery. 401 graphic's put together a nice carbon fiber look for our center caps.

http://www.401graphics.com/vehicross.htm

Triathlete
12/18/2008, 09:32 PM
Factory caps new from the stealership are $175 EACH! I bought mine through All Hundai Isuzu I think for $75.
I don't use my stockers off road any longer...they don't like the rocks!

killinformula
12/18/2008, 10:37 PM
Factory caps new from the stealership are $175 EACH! I bought mine through All Hundai Isuzu I think for $75.
I don't use my stockers off road any longer...they don't like the rocks!

yea thats not what i want to pay for them... i would much rather hit the centers up with a shot of black paint for 5 bucks!