PDA

View Full Version : VX Travel story in West Africa.

kodiak
01/15/2009, 04:01 PM
http://nwe.pl/Travel.php?article_id=501

I’ve got to stop looking for JDM data. I keep running across this stuff. People seem to thing the VX is some kind of mythical beast that runs on diced up unicorns.:rolleyes:

pbkid
01/15/2009, 04:09 PM
thats kind of a cool little find lol...

kodiak
01/15/2009, 04:45 PM
:laughy:AmazonBlogs. Car Lust Quote.

"VehiCROSS/Axiom--The last real Isuzus sold in the United States were ... well, a bit odd. The Axiom was a rebodied Rodeo that was mostly remarkably for its squinty visage. The VehiCROSS was perhaps the quintessential angry car, with searingly outraged eyes and chrome fangs. As a small two-door off-road demon, it was the spiritual successor to the Amigo, but where the Amigo was a cheerful friend, the VehiCROSS looked like it wanted to rip your face off before consuming your soul."

I'll just add stuff I see here.:rolleyes:

etlsport
01/15/2009, 07:45 PM
:laughy:AmazonBlogs. Car Lust Quote.

"VehiCROSS/Axiom--The last real Isuzus sold in the United States were ... well, a bit odd. The Axiom was a rebodied Rodeo that was mostly remarkably for its squinty visage. The VehiCROSS was perhaps the quintessential angry car, with searingly outraged eyes and chrome fangs. As a small two-door off-road demon, it was the spiritual successor to the Amigo, but where the Amigo was a cheerful friend, the VehiCROSS looked like it wanted to rip your face off before consuming your soul."

I'll just add stuff I see here.:rolleyes:

hahaha! i love it!.. reminds me of that excercpt from a book a while back about the vx that was something to the effect of the vehicross was so cool that if you owned one you could eat lions for breakfast

nfpgasmask
01/16/2009, 08:51 AM
Best description ever! That's awesome.

x2, effin great!

Bart

mdwyer
01/16/2009, 04:54 PM
hahaha! i love it!.. reminds me of that excercpt from a book a while back about the vx that was something to the effect of the vehicross was so cool that if you owned one you could eat lions for breakfast

"I thought if you owned a car like this you could rule the world: You would be so cool you could eat lions for breakfast."

That's The Wooden Sea by Jonathan Carroll. I just bought it, almost entirely because of the VX reference. After I finish reading it, I'll tell you how it went.

Also, when I presented that quote to my friends, they sent me off to find out how one actually could eat lions for breakfast (http://brentwoodtradinggroup.com/limelire.html).