PDA

View Full Version : My next major mod

nfpgasmask
01/22/2009, 01:49 PM
Yes, I think this will look quite nice on top of my VX.

http://www.break.com/index/the-presidential-gatling-gun.html

:bwgy: Bart

MSHardeman
01/22/2009, 02:01 PM
Um, wouldn't the RIDICULOUS amount of spent shells spewing from that thing scratch the paint? Gotta worry about the important stuff y'know.:rolleyes:

kodiak
01/22/2009, 02:04 PM
You haven’t done that mod yet?:_wtf: Hell, that’s VX mod 101 stuff.:rolleyes:

nfpgasmask
01/22/2009, 02:09 PM
Um, wouldn't the RIDICULOUS amount of spent shells spewing from that thing scratch the paint? Gotta worry about the important stuff y'know.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I think I will have to build some sort of brass gutter so all the shells can be collected or diverted away from the VX. That part should be easy. It's rest of the mod I haven't figured out yet. I guess I should start with some of the sunroof threads. :rolleyes:

Bart

SilverBullet75
01/22/2009, 06:16 PM
LOL.. they used that vehicle on Mythbusters for the "Shooting Fish In A Barrel" myth.
That thing if flipp'n awesome!
:)

Triathlete
01/22/2009, 09:48 PM
That ain't no gatling gun...that is THE mini gun! You probably couldn''t afford the ammo bill!:eek:

nfpgasmask
01/23/2009, 08:48 AM
That ain't no gatling gun...that is THE mini gun! You probably couldn''t afford the ammo bill!:eek:

Yeah, I have heard, that even if you go through all the red tape to make it legal to own one as a civilian, the cost of a minigun can be well over $100k. And then yes, ammo being spent at that rate is more than I can imagine. It's fun to dream though.

:) Bart

VehiGAZ
01/24/2009, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I think I will have to build some sort of brass gutter so all the shells can be collected or diverted away from the VX. Bart

Dude, there's a recession on if you haven't heard! You need to divert the casings back inside into a collection bin so you can reload them later!

I think that contraption will leak in the rain. :-)

Ldub
01/24/2009, 10:44 AM
Dude, there's a recession on if you haven't heard! You need to divert the casings back inside into a collection bin so you can reload them later!

I think that contraption will leak in the rain. :-)

I can imagine messing with that particular piece of equipment could have DIRE consequences...not so much from perforating unintended targets, but after discovering how much fun it is, you would eventually have to quit your job so that you could devote more time to reloading...:rotate:

pbkid
01/24/2009, 07:57 PM
im tellin you bart...we could rig up a paintball gun similar to that thing on your roof...hooked to a joystick for turning it and shooting....that would you could control it from the drivers seat...

wouldnt be as fun as the real thing, but would be cool as hell....