PDA

View Full Version : ill bet this ended badly...

etlsport
03/18/2009, 07:06 AM
saw this photo on another forum... hope they realized their mistake before they tried to test!

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3985/backwardsmiatagz7.jpg

JAMAS
03/18/2009, 07:21 AM
Are those rear wheel drive?

Osteomata
03/18/2009, 07:25 AM
Wow. Thats gotta be a set up photo. Who has access to that sort of equipment, but doesn't know to check the front vs rear wheel drive status of the car?

etlsport
03/18/2009, 07:25 AM
yep.. RWD :_steering

on some more research i read the story of the photo... an automotive school.. instructor tells the students to get it hooked up for the dyno.. instructor comes back into the room and laughs his -- off... someone said in a photo comment that someone had set up a camaro like that as well at that school.. i think the instructors caught it both times though

don moore
03/18/2009, 09:03 AM
LOL>LOL>LOL>LOL..........i wonder if they do BRAKE jobs...

Gussie2000
03/18/2009, 12:51 PM
Wow that's a scary situation though.
This foto makes me recall a situation with a friend of mines,also member of the venezuelan 4x4 isuzu club which I belongs too when his 2002 trooper with TOD broke down due a CV joint failure;He left the truck be towed by his insurance company to the shop,for unknown reason they sent a non-flated tow truck to the trooper's location while I was on my way to drop my friend to his house since we used to live close each other.
What save my friend's trooper to get messed up was the facts that another non isuzu club member who drove by saw the tow driver hooking up the broken trooper & told him about the all-time 4 wheel drive TOD;The drive did just get his commercial license.
That was very close

Riff Raff
03/18/2009, 04:03 PM
LOL>LOL>LOL>LOL..........i wonder if they do BRAKE jobs...

No, they don't do brakes jobs. However, the Auto Body class is conducted right next door and they just finished up on their last class project. Consequently, the Auto Body class is looking for another project vehicle. In addition, the EMT Medical Technician class is also looking for real-life patients with multiple injuries, so they can get graded on their final exam and graduate. This is great sportsmanship when students from one class can help out fellow students in two other classes.