PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking of making up a handout/flyer to give to other local VX owners

Osteomata
04/04/2009, 07:40 PM
I've seen three, that's right, three other VXs in Miami Beach in the last couple of months. None of them appear to be on this site, because I posted a sighting report for each one. So I am thinking of making a little flyer that I keep in my door pocket, so I can roll down the window and hand it to any VX drivers I see. I hope I don't have to pull a Marlin and follow them home, but I would think that if I pull up beside a VX, as I did yesterday, and instead of just waiving and driving off, I could hold up the flyer, with an obviously questioning look and body posture, maybe get them to slow down enough to hand it off. Also, I would have www.vehicross.info in really big letters on one side, so even if I could not hand it off, they might get the idea. What do you think? I really want to make contact with other Miami area VX owners.

- Os

JoFotoz
04/04/2009, 07:48 PM
Hi Osteomata...you'll find a similar thing right here...:p

http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&file=viewcategory&cid=5

Numbers 9&10 on the download list.

jo

Osteomata
04/04/2009, 08:25 PM
Fantastic! Thanks so much, I did not even think of searching for a ready made product! I will be printing some out ASAP. I think I will need something in larger font just for those that I can't actually hand cards to, something to hold up in the window with just the website.

- Os

CrnCnn
04/05/2009, 09:02 AM
I put a card in a very nice Astral's window on friday.

tom4bren
04/06/2009, 05:15 AM
I started to use the hand out cards to also keep track of VX owners I've met. I only have 2 so far since I just started (maybe I'll get the 3rd today). I still need to backfill the owners I met before I started this. I just tack them up on my wall in my office - makes a nice conversation piece.

Tom