PDA

View Full Version : Transformers....Revenge of the fallen

Gussie2000
04/12/2009, 12:57 AM
So today i found out that michael bay is back again with the soon to be released "TRANSFORMERS.......revenge of the fallen.

On this new add of the saga the battle comes back with new autobots & decepticons such as sideswipe,the twins,arcee & many others joining forces.

Starscream leads the "bad guys" this time while optimus prime hold its ground to defend earth & the humans from being wiped out.

Shia labeouf & megan fox ( damn,she is so hot ) are back to help optimus prime fight back the decepticons,it seems megatron is out of the game this time since he was dumped deep into the pacific sea;Ironhide,ravage,skorpinox,jetfire & wheelie are all invited again to give us another show.

Insecticons shows up too,damn,these little bugs are a pain in your @ss,no way to hide,just keep running.

The fallen seems to be the bad,bad guy here,he appearance scare the %@">< outter you,is the oldest of all the transformers & i believe he's the key to end the war once & for all.

The only female of the movie: "Arcee" (autobots) turns out to be megan's personal transportation as motorcycle in pink color during the movie.

Devastador says HI for the 1rst time thanks to the contructicons ( high tower,mix master,long haul,scrapper,rampage,scanveger & overload ) damn it this one is a total caos when all those guys join in one piece it cannot been stopped;Scalpel (decepticons) also known as "the doctor" makes his 1rst appearance,he's small but smart,wicked & letal.

One thing for sure is that products by GM has been well promoted in this movie though;The whole Autobots line up is all GM brands (Hummer,corvette,chevrolet,pontiac,GMC)

I don't know how many of my fellow VX'ers are fans of the transformers,but certainly i am one of them since i were a kid. :)

Summer season is the perfect time to blow up all the theaters across the US,the movie will be release on june the 27th.

Mark B
04/12/2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I am a transformer fan.
Loved the first movie.
Sounds like the fallen will be a great movie.
Glad to hear Michael Bay is back
Mabye we will see cameo appearance of GORT from the Day the Earth Stood Still.

don moore
04/12/2009, 06:41 PM
Decepticons rule:smilegray

WormGod
04/13/2009, 08:04 AM
Decepticons rule:smilegray

W3rd!

Did you know there is an elusive VX Transformer (maybe not a "Transformer", but it transforms, heh) toy out there? I had a buddy who went to Japan back around '04 and he sent me an email of a phone pic he took there of it. Wasn't the most precious looking thing, but it was a transforming toy nevertheless. I imagine that someone here must have one.

Still want a GIANT Decepticon decal for my VX. The ones I find are all too damned small to even bother with. :(

circmand
04/13/2009, 08:14 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-cool-DECEPTICON-CAR-SEAT-COVERS-BLK-YELLOW-AWESOME_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4634Q2em351Q2el 1262QQhashZitem270294970934QQitemZ270294970934QQpt ZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Seat covers with decepticon multi colors available

Gussie2000
04/13/2009, 11:06 AM
I were thinking of completely debadge the horse & add a nice autobot decal over the hood insert & where the isuzu letters goes @ the rear door.

I can just imagine a traffic police writing a ticket describing the horse as: VehiCROSS Prime Hehehe

I hope michael bay on a 3rd movie makes sure to add the dinobots to deal with devastador.

gilbrock
04/13/2009, 12:03 PM
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp ppppppppppppppppppppp

vt_maverick
04/13/2009, 02:08 PM
Ok somebody has to say it: pull out before you guys hit Trekkie geek level. :p :)

J/k, I saw the first movie and it was pretty cool, especially for those of us who were kids in the 80s. It was also a good laugh for those of us who work with the USAF - we call it the AF's "Top Gun" since the whole thing is a giant billboard for them, complete with F-22 and UAV cameos, and one character saying "we can't do it without the Air Force!" :rolleyes:

nfpgasmask
04/13/2009, 03:30 PM
And I have to say this:

MICHAEL BAY SUCKS!

Bart

snowtrooper1966
04/13/2009, 07:30 PM
It was only a matter of time....

What would you say if he came over and swapped out your water pump and had all the tourque specs ;)

Best,

\m/ \m/

don moore
04/13/2009, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=vt_maverick;154604]Ok somebody has to say it: pull out before you guys hit Trekkie geek level. :p :)

Damb it Jim I'm a doctor not a brick layer......:p

PK
04/13/2009, 08:39 PM
Ok somebody has to say it: pull out before you guys hit Trekkie geek level. :p :)

J/k, I saw the first movie and it was pretty cool, especially for those of us who were kids in the 80s. It was also a good laugh for those of us who work with the USAF - we call it the AF's "Top Gun" since the whole thing is a giant billboard for them, complete with F-22 and UAV cameos, and one character saying "we can't do it without the Air Force!" :rolleyes:

Beat me to it VT, although my comment was gonna be -
"Yea, my kids liked the transformers, but they grew out of them when they were about 13 - 14.":smilewink:bwgy::bwgr:

nfpgasmask
04/13/2009, 10:04 PM
It was only a matter of time....

What would you say if he came over and swapped out your water pump and had all the tourque specs ;)

Best,

\m/ \m/

He would be too late, cause I am D O N E , brutha!

:) Bart

kodiak
04/13/2009, 11:41 PM
X2:rolleyes:

And I have to say this:

MICHAEL BAY SUCKS!

Bart

Ldub
05/05/2009, 06:50 AM
http://www.themichaelsmith.com/animations/TransZ.mpg

Gussie2000
05/05/2009, 07:44 AM
The 2nd trailer was release providing more insight about the movie,deffinetly megatron is back,not as a air fighter again but as a super advance war tank.
What keeps me wondering is the fact that only few autobots will be fighting agains a dozen or more of decepticons,they are completly outnumbered.
The US military is joined by a international coalition to fight the decepticons,the earh is under attack by decepticons across the world.
Also the news about the 3rd movie of the saga has been approved to be released in 2011.
I can't wait to hit the theaters & watch this movie

Knigh7s
05/05/2009, 11:00 AM
http://www.themichaelsmith.com/animations/TransZ.mpg

I've seen that before... I wonder what a VX would look like transformed! <breaks out sketchbook />

don moore
05/05/2009, 08:53 PM
Decepticons and Romulans and Cobras..Im going to like this year in movies

Gussie2000
06/24/2009, 08:57 PM
I went tonight & watched "The revenge of the fallen" & can't be more pleased :p

Was very good indeed,lot of fun & extraodinary sci fi efects.

I'll encourage you guys to go enjoy the movie. :yesgray:

Well,well...Here we are again...

Transformers 3 "DARK OF THE MOON" is soon to be released (July 1rst) OMG can't wait to see my favorite heroes back in action.

So we all now know why is it that the apollo 11 went to the moon.

don moore
06/24/2009, 11:08 PM
saw it last night ..it was full of action... i think it was not for little kids .
but it was made from a cartoon.. so you got to give it credit.. alot of adult theme stuff.. even the big multi robot thing ..had balls ...lol.. im waiting for the next one.I liked the old decepticon....... :)

Gussie2000
06/25/2009, 05:13 AM
saw it last night ..it was full of action... i think it was not for little kids .
but it was made from a cartoon.. so you got to give it credit.. alot of adult theme stuff.. even the big multi robot thing ..had balls ...lol.. im waiting for the next one.I liked the old decepticon....... :)

Yeah !

The movie is PG13 I think they slip over on that one though,to much adult lirics,besides that mistake the movie it self was very well done :)

This time megatron getaway same as starscream (again),that little coward,also the decepticon who was spying over the satellite survives.

I hope we can see more of the autobots on the next release.

Special mention to the twins though,very funny,i was suprise how they face the constructions :freek: damn it,that guy is a huge dude.

I think is time we to wright michael bay demanding to includes a VX autobot :p

JHarris1385
07/16/2009, 10:07 PM
Finally saw it!!!!!

I had no idea the Hummer HX was going to be in it!!!!

don moore
07/17/2009, 08:03 AM
most if the cars I saw in it were in the chicago auto show last year......the little chevys were at the show also.. loll

handeeman
07/17/2009, 09:18 AM
I'm a BIG transformers fan. Couldn't run my electric train without em.

lasturbo
07/23/2009, 05:37 PM
Finally saw it at the IMAX theatre. WOW!!!
Megan Fox on IMAX. WOW!!
Oh yeah, the Autobots and Decepticons were cool too!!