PDA

View Full Version : A note from Spazz

Triathlete
05/31/2009, 09:12 PM
Got a call from James (Spazz) tonight. His string of bad luck and bad health has continued. Just recently he was in the process of moving from Colorado to Nevada to seek lower costs of living. While in route his wife was involved in an accident in which she rolled one of their vehicles (not the VX, which he still has) that was pulling a uhaul trailer containing almost all of their basic belongings. His wife and one of their children were injured fairly bad and are in the hospital. They have lost most of their belongings.
If anyone wants to get in contact with him, drop me a PM and I can get you his # (it has changed and I don't want to post it for the whole world to see).

don moore
05/31/2009, 09:33 PM
keep us posted.......
my heart is with them

Knigh7s
05/31/2009, 09:43 PM
Please do keep us posted.

I was just wondering what he was up to the other day.

I would like to wish his family the best of luck through these difficult times.

Moncha
06/01/2009, 06:57 AM
Poor James, he has more crap luck than me! I hope he and his fam is going to be alright. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

Billy keep us informed of their situation, please?

handeeman
06/01/2009, 07:12 AM
Let us know if there is something we can do to help.

tom4bren
06/01/2009, 07:23 AM
Man - that's a hard thing to hear. I've not met Spazz but talked to him on the phone a couple of times. Seems like a nice guy. Guess I need to get on the ball & fix those half shafts I promised him ... a year ago:eek:

Tom

nfpgasmask
06/01/2009, 09:22 AM
Oh wow, that is terrible. I can't imagine....keep us posted. :(

Bart

kodiak
06/01/2009, 10:48 AM
Sorry James.:( Try and stay optimistic.