PDA

View Full Version : 1st Meeting for the members at the U.K. (since you now have your own forum)

handeeman
06/22/2009, 10:21 AM
I propose for the 1st meeting of the members at the U.K.(Univ. of Kentucky), we meet on campus with a full tank of gas. Then we run over to Boston for a spot of tea. Sort of a "Boston Tea Party". This will allow some of our UK'rs to see the outside world. After all the U.of K. is not an island. I also propose that Crotchrocket bring his car washing equipment in case we encounter mud. This being the first meeting I propose Alterastro leave his Pajero at home. If I've missed anything or gotten anything wrong let me know. These guys at the U.K. seem like a swell bunch of lads.

Gussie2000
06/22/2009, 05:37 PM
I propose for the 1st meeting of the members at the U.K.(Univ. of Kentucky), we meet on campus with a full tank of gas. Then we run over to Boston for a spot of tea. Sort of a "Boston Tea Party". This will allow some of our UK'rs to see the outside world. After all the U.of K. is not an island. I also propose that Crotchrocket bring his car washing equipment in case we encounter mud. This being the first meeting I propose Alterastro leave his Pajero at home. If I've missed anything or gotten anything wrong let me know. These guys at the U.K. seem like a swell bunch of lads.

hehehehehehe you are nuts :p

alterastro
06/23/2009, 12:41 AM
Awww Geee thanks Handee, but I have a better idea! As the University of Kentucky shares it's initials with that little island over the pond, why don't we celebrate the U.K. by all getting together and playing the great British invention of Baseball? We can arrive in our Japanese automobiles, originally invented by Europeans, and eat some European invented Pancakes, Waffles and Hotdogs! After that has gone down we can have a good old British game of Basketball. Then we can all go home and watch some European invented TV or listen to some European invented Radio.

Just a thought :bgwo:

Nick :laugho: