PDA

View Full Version : since last time I posted...

bigkoala1
06/27/2009, 10:45 AM
since the last time I posted on here I put new rancho 9000xl shocks on my v-cross and I bought new tires. I coulnd afford the mud tires this time so I just got run-of-the-mill street tires..I miss the "humm" on the interstate.

Im no longer running the high speed tour boat(out of buisness):( but I guess Im lucky to still have a job.

how Is everyone else doing in team vehicross??

handeeman
06/27/2009, 11:23 AM
since the last time I posted on here I put new rancho 9000xl shocks on my v-cross and I bought new tires. I coulnd afford the mud tires this time so I just got run-of-the-mill street tires..I miss the "humm" on the interstate.

Im no longer running the high speed tour boat(out of buisness):( but I guess Im lucky to still have a job.

how Is everyone else doing in team vehicross??
Doing OK here. Everyday is kinda like whats next but have to keep going. I've got street tires on mine but will be changing as the $ improve.

bigkoala1
06/27/2009, 11:37 AM
doersnt it suck that you actually have to pay for stuff??

handeeman
06/27/2009, 12:08 PM
doersnt it suck that you actually have to pay for stuff??
LOL, never really thought about it much, but can you imagine if you could just walk in and say I need 4 of those tires and they would just put-em on and thank ya for stopping by. Maybe if we could do the Jedi knight speak thing, it would work.

crotchrocket
06/27/2009, 12:36 PM
How you finding the shocks????

pbkid
06/27/2009, 12:52 PM
im starting think about getting into auto-x with my VX....just to get sponsored for tires :naughty:

bigkoala1
06/27/2009, 01:36 PM
How you finding the shocks????

love em!!! the new ones arent white anymore. they have some special coating on them so they dont rust!!!

tom4bren
06/29/2009, 07:13 AM
"How you finding the shocks????"

bend over at the waist and peer behind each of the 4 tires ... there they are.

Sorry. I couldn't resist (I must be in Dub mode this morning):)

Ldub
06/29/2009, 07:21 AM
"How you finding the shocks????"

bend over at the waist and peer behind each of the 4 tires ... there they are.

Sorry. I couldn't resist (I must be in Dub mode this morning):)

LOL...you have NO idea how hard it was for me to resist...:angel:

bigkoala1
06/29/2009, 07:34 AM
"how are you finding the shocks?"
havent lost em yet!!