PDA

View Full Version : Burning Man - Live

ZEUS
09/03/2009, 05:10 PM
We couldn't make it this year but that doesn't mean we can't keep an eye on things!
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/burningman-live

Oh yeah, BEWARE! There may be drug-use, nudity, or worse, in this feed - come on, it's LIVE!

Mark B
09/03/2009, 07:58 PM
I have always wanted to go to the Burning Man.

ZEUS
09/04/2009, 07:23 AM
Same here! I have people to go with nowadays (folks that have been a number of times... 2 even got married there!), but they all took this year off so I'll have to wait for '10.

BTW, the camera pans on its own until someone picks it up from time to time to zoom in and out and pan back and forth... what you get to see all depends on your timing.

nfpgasmask
09/04/2009, 01:30 PM
I'll drop you off and pick up when you are done taking a baby powder bath in the 100 degree dry heat with all those freakin' fruit loops. :)

Bart

Triathlete
09/04/2009, 01:37 PM
I tuned in just in time to see some naked dude walk by that would have rivaled John Holmes;eeky;

nfpgasmask
09/04/2009, 02:02 PM
I tuned in just in time to see some naked dude walk by that would have rivaled John Holmes;eeky;

Nice. I guess I would walk around naked too if I had ripped abs and a foot long cack. But no one, not even my wife, deserves to see my hairy fat self in my birthday suit. :laughing:

Bart

ZEUS
09/04/2009, 02:10 PM
I tuned in just in time to see some naked dude walk by that would have rivaled John Holmes;eeky;Huh, that's wierd... cuz I'm still sitting right here! BuhDuhmBuhm :smilewink
I saw some bunnies on stilts last night, and I saw a bike that had the crank on the rear wheel hub - the rider would squat and rise to make it "pedal". There were some really strange "cars" driving around also.

Dumke
09/05/2009, 09:24 PM
They are about to light him on fire...