PDA

View Full Version : New England Dragway Meet Aug 9th?

AndyC
08/04/2003, 06:33 AM
I been pondering the idea of going to the Dragway this Saturday August 9th. They are having a special show - Jet Cars Under the Stars. Which will also have trick street bike riders doing stunts too. This is in Ebbing ,NH 03042 Here is a link to the info.

http://www.newenglanddragway.com/schedule/pdfs/jets.html

There is a coupon that you can get at a dealership for like $5 off admission.
If anyone is interested let me know and I'll see if I can pick some up.

BBVX
08/04/2003, 12:42 PM
Andy, yer killin' me!! I'm going to be at Paragon all weekend, otherwise I'd be there in a heartbeat.

See you at King Richard's??

Brian

AndyC
08/04/2003, 03:05 PM
Sure I'll go to the Renaissance Fair again. Got to love those costumes :)

Beavertractors
08/04/2003, 06:41 PM
Hey Andy They had trick bike guys at Lebonan Valley Dragstrip on 4th of July..Those guys are Great(completely NUTS);eeky; ...Do you live near Limerock? Maybe we should have a meet there??They have the Bush North race on the 2nd week in Oct..?? Tony B

AndyC
08/05/2003, 02:26 PM
Hey Tony, Yes Limerock is like 5 minutes away. I'd be game for a little meet there anytime. (So close for me:))
I didn't know those bikers were at Lebonan on the 4th. That's pretty close - considering the trip to NH for this one.

ScottinMA
08/05/2003, 02:30 PM
Sheesh Brian! You are going to Paragon? I promised my kid I'd take him there. Dave are you in on this?? I missed the post I guess and now I have friends arriving so can't make it...damn!! :(

Scott

Beavertractors
08/05/2003, 06:13 PM
Hey Andy check out Dragway.com I think they are having the Jet cars and trucks at Lebonan next week..Are you going to the meet in Long Island on the 17th??I want to go,but i won't know until next week.. Tony B

VXMAN
08/05/2003, 07:52 PM
ScottMA, nope, not going. Didn't know anything about this trip?
Couldn't go anyway. Will do King Richards this year though.

:D
Dave...

ScottinMA
08/06/2003, 03:40 AM
Ahh the Faire! We'' be there!

Scott

BBVX
08/06/2003, 05:28 PM
Scott,

here's the link, I posted over a month ago but got no hits so I figured noone was interested.

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1411&highlight=jonfund

It'll be good to see you guys at the faire. We are buying a house so everything is crazy, and we're always out of time, but we will definitely be there.
Maybe the Saturday AFTER Labor day?? What do you think?

Talk to ya soon,
Brian