PDA

View Full Version : How do I view my 'favorites' photos??

VX crazy
10/28/2009, 05:18 AM
When you view a photo or video here you can click on a button below to add to your favorites, but I dont know where to find my favorites to view them! LOL Anyone know??? I have used the search button.....I am sure it is right in front of me!

tom4bren
10/28/2009, 06:14 AM
Sorry, I can't help. I didn't even know about the 'favorites' function.

Ldub
10/28/2009, 09:27 AM
Click on "gallery", on the top bar, then "gallery links"...in that drop down is a "my favorites" icon...see if that works for Ya...:smilewink

Me?, I dunno...:_confused , never messed with it.

VX crazy
10/28/2009, 10:39 AM
Ldub you the man!! It works, thanks!! I had saved some videos that were on here......didnt have on my computer....

handeeman
10/28/2009, 01:20 PM
I did that....went to MY favorites and got this:

This catagory does not contain any images.

I'm sure I have some favorite pictures. Most of em are old Kodaks and Poloroids but there still my favorites.

tom4bren
10/28/2009, 01:29 PM
I did that....went to MY favorites and got this:

This catagory does not contain any images.

I'm sure I have some favorite pictures. Most of em are old Kodaks and Poloroids but there still my favorites.

The wheel is spinnin but the hamster's dead:slap:

Ldub
10/28/2009, 03:22 PM
The wheel is spinnin but the hamster's dead:slap:

Obviously standing at the edge of the Ninnyhammer cliff, but not ready to jump...:rotate:...:laughing:

tom4bren
10/28/2009, 03:25 PM
The Ninnyhammers. Now there's an elite club. We'll have to come up with some bylaws to control admission.

Ldub
10/28/2009, 04:03 PM
The Ninnyhammers. Now there's an elite club. We'll have to come up with some bylaws to control admission.

Oh ABSO (of the loot-lee) we gotta get logo's & stickers & INCREDIBLY leet jackets & such fixins' as to set us apart frum peepl with norml syzd branes...:yes: