PDA

View Full Version : time to change my name

previper
11/21/2009, 09:19 PM
Well I've wanted to since i was 15 and i finely got one....

i drove it to work and carpooled so i got to park it in the eco friendly parking spot.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/medium/eco_select.jpg

and in my garage
http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/medium/viper_2.JPG

pbkid
11/21/2009, 09:33 PM
wow.... :freek:
grats!

is this parked next to the VX? or did you have to trade it to afford the viper?

VXorado
11/22/2009, 12:33 PM
Nice, I'm planning on getting a viper sometime in the future too. I have always wanted one but I will get the coupe not convertible. Looks good man, enjoy it!

handeeman
11/22/2009, 12:53 PM
Yep, you can change the name to Haveviper...lol nice wheels dood, but please tell us ya kept the VX too.

tomdietrying
11/22/2009, 04:33 PM
Too cool....congrat!
Peace.
Tom

previper
11/22/2009, 06:47 PM
no worries i still got the vx, and the g8 nothing traded in, I wanted a coupe too but they are about a good 10 grand more cause you gotta get an 06, or an older gts and those are harder to get financed. When i sell this one i'll go for a newer hard top. I'm looking at hardtops for this one there is one real good one out there. thanks for the congrats it is quite fun, but only on pavement, everything else gets the vx.

tom4bren
11/23/2009, 06:20 AM
Grats Mr. Viper. I'll have to ask my brother if he's ever seen you tearing up the streets of the thriving metropolis of Fueque/Varina (sp???):)

WormGod
11/23/2009, 07:25 AM
That's a good looking stretch-Miata. :p

(hate the newer body)

JAMAS
11/23/2009, 07:31 AM
(hate the newer body)

Agreed.

VXorado
11/23/2009, 08:20 AM
no worries i still got the vx, and the g8 nothing traded in, I wanted a coupe too but they are about a good 10 grand more cause you gotta get an 06, or an older gts and those are harder to get financed. When i sell this one i'll go for a newer hard top. I'm looking at hardtops for this one there is one real good one out there. thanks for the congrats it is quite fun, but only on pavement, everything else gets the vx.

I know, the coupes are more expensive and harder to find. I'm looking at the last gen models, so the price difference between convertibles & coupes is smaller. This thread inspired me to take a look at what on ebay... check out this "Proton" Viper :drool2:.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Viper-GTS-Coupe-Yellow-with-Black-Stripes-GTS-Coupe-Amazing-Car_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a02c8fe36QQitemZ18 0435353142QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

It will be at least a couple years before I'm seriously looking into buying one.

PittVXr
11/23/2009, 01:01 PM
I am officially GREEN with envy!

Take it easy with the skinny pedal.

previper
11/25/2009, 08:19 PM
it was a real hard choice between this one and a 2000 gts. Just got a good deal on this one and it was close. I love the hood on the older ones, how the whole thing lifts up. and if you can find a 99 the motors have forged internals and can handle over 800 hp so they can be charged with no worries. it's fun to compare looks at the viper and the vx. people stare at the viper and you can see they know what it is and like it and others look at the VX and you can see the gears turning in their heads and they like it too.

Ldub
11/29/2009, 07:43 AM
it's fun to compare looks at the viper and the vx. people stare at the viper and you can see they know what it is and like it and others look at the VX and you can see the gears turning in their heads and they like it too.

I was snoopin' around & came across this...http://vehicross.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71

If you DO decide to change your name, you might just be the first to post there...ever

handeeman
11/30/2009, 06:01 AM
I don't wanna change my name...but I was thinkin of changing some one else's name. I'm sure that's not allowed, perhaps I could start a poll.
"Ninnyhammer4Bren"

tom4bren
11/30/2009, 06:07 AM
I'm mentally giving you the finger right now.

handeeman
11/30/2009, 06:17 AM

I'm gonna have to excuse myself for a few moments while I go home and change clothes. I just p'd my pants laughing.
Back on subject: some names just fit.

Ldub
11/30/2009, 06:23 AM

OK....let's start the week off right...:laughing:

Handee, I think in this case, Tom means "you're #1"...:yesgray:

Cuz that's how many mental fingers he's holding up...:thumbup:

handeeman
11/30/2009, 06:33 AM

Oh, so that's it. I was laughing so hard thinkin what would I do with six fingers.

tom4bren
11/30/2009, 07:39 AM

I have no response to that.

Ldub
11/30/2009, 07:47 AM
I was laughing so hard thinkin what would I do with six fingers.

I figger you'd have a rough time shopping for gloves...:laughing:

OK, I'm officially sorry for my part in this most blatant of thread jacks...:flower:

But as a lame excuse...Handee started it!..http://vehicross.info/forums/showpost.php?p=179075&postcount=14
:rotate:...:rotate:...:slap:...:rotate:...:rotate:

handeeman
11/30/2009, 08:26 AM
OK, I'm officially sorry for my part in this most blatant of thread jacks...:flower:

But as a lame excuse...Handee started it!..http://vehicross.info/forums/showpost.php?p=179075&postcount=14
:rotate:...:rotate:...:slap:...:rotate:...:rotate:

I belived I was following the name change thread. I just didn't wanna change mine. Two other people kind got me off subject.
1. has me thinking about an extra finger.
2. the other has me wondering where to buy six finger gloves.

tom4bren
11/30/2009, 09:15 AM
Everybody that thinks it Handee's fault ... put one finger in the air.

Mile High VX
11/30/2009, 09:34 AM
Everybody that thinks it Handee's fault ... put one finger in the air.

Which one??? :bwgy::bgwb::bgwo:

tom4bren
12/01/2009, 08:14 AM
Which one??? :bwgy::bgwb::bgwo:

It don't make no never mind to Handee ... he may not be the brightest bulb on the strand (he DID put his cargo light on the outside of his VX).

Almost forgot: :):):):)

God bless his little heart.

handeeman
12/01/2009, 10:39 AM
It don't make no never mind to Handee ... he may not be the brightest bulb on the strand (he DID put his cargo light on the outside of his VX).

Almost forgot: :):):):)

God bless his little heart.

Actually, I didn't put the cargo light on the outside..I put it on the inside of my rear glass.....it works very well while you're getting organized before loading your cargo. Really lights up the ground when you rear door is open.
And I am the brightest bulb on the strand, just me and 99 empty sockets.
So as not to completly TJ, I am considering creating a name change poll. Something like: who thinks "Ninnyhammer4Bren" would be a good name change for a certain forum member (who shall remain nameless) ?
Yes
No
wonder how that poll would go?

Mile High VX
12/01/2009, 10:46 AM
Just make sure the options are "Y" and "N" so that you can vote with one finger...:smilewink:bgwo::bgwb::bwgy:

handeeman
12/01/2009, 10:49 AM
Just make sure the options are "Y" and "N" so that you can vote with one finger...:smilewink:bgwo::bgwb::bwgy:

Lmao!

tom4bren
12/01/2009, 10:50 AM

LMAO

He certainly has your number Handee.

previper
12/01/2009, 07:51 PM
Dane cook "the finger"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXiDUc8SX48

tom4bren
12/02/2009, 06:46 AM
Glad you joined in on the fun Viper. Now I don't feel so bad about 'jacking' your thread ... not that it would have stopped us ... just makes us feel better.:)