PDA

View Full Version : With all this Texas meet talks, it makes me miss my bretheren.

pbkid
12/11/2009, 05:28 PM
hey colorado guys. wanted to see if anyone was down to meet for dinner? we havent seen each other in a few months, its about time (plus the bossman is feeling better)

im proposing sat. the 2nd?? i know im gonna have it off work, and i know weekends usually work for you guys!

Triathlete
12/11/2009, 06:29 PM
it makes me miss my bretheren.

Big group hug for PB!:flower:

pbkid
12/11/2009, 09:39 PM
thanks billy...

pbkid
12/19/2009, 06:38 PM
no more nibbles on this guys??

mdywer?
fuzzy?

would it be a dealbreaker for anyone to do it on the 3rd instead of the 2nd??

Mile High VX
12/19/2009, 07:30 PM
Works for me...but I have to head to Austin on Monday so I can't be out late...:smilewink:bgwo::bgwb::bwgy:

MSHardeman
12/20/2009, 12:03 AM
Jack, put me down as a maybe right now. Have to check into a couple of things, so keep me informed as things progress.

tomdietrying
12/20/2009, 06:55 AM
Mile High VX,
Are you flying or driving to Austin? If you are driving, stop off for a break and I buy you dinner. If you are flying into Austin, shout out to the Austin chapter. I'm sure they would like to see you.
Peace.
Tom

Mile High VX
12/20/2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the invite, but I'll be flying.

I shouted out to one of the Ausitn members and we'll hopefully get to meet that week. I go about two weeks a month and it just didn't work for us last time I went.

I actually travel quite a bit and will be shouting out to many of the members to meet. Rickshaw and I are going to get together next time I'm in CA.

VX crazy
12/20/2009, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the invite, but I'll be flying.

I shouted out to one of the Ausitn members and we'll hopefully get to meet that week. I go about two weeks a month and it just didn't work for us last time I went.

I actually travel quite a bit and will be shouting out to many of the members to meet. Rickshaw and I are going to get together next time I'm in CA.

I guess one of the austin members was not jay or myself, but enjoy your visit while in Austin! We wont be here anyway! LOL

Mile High VX
12/20/2009, 08:01 PM
It was PHO2GR4.

I'm up in Georgetown twice a month for a week, so we'll have to all meet up sometime.

VX crazy
12/21/2009, 05:05 AM
It was PHO2GR4.

I'm up in Georgetown twice a month for a week, so we'll have to all meet up sometime.

Well thank goodness an out of towner can get PHO2GR4 to come out to a meet! LOL We havent been able to get with him since he came into town, although he did show up for Tones memorial which was great!

I live north lake travis and Jay also lives more north, hit us up next time for a get together!

mdwyer
12/21/2009, 08:20 AM
no more nibbles on this guys??

mdywer?
fuzzy?

would it be a dealbreaker for anyone to do it on the 3rd instead of the 2nd??

I'm here, I'm just away from the keyboard for the weekend. It's a pretty strong 'Maybe' for me. Let me see what I can do.

Edit: Stronger than a 'Maybe'. I should be able to make it. Any preferences on a location? Between you, me, and Moncha, we're spread across the front range. Depending on who else is coming, we might go somewhat West. *shrug* I dunno.

Mile High VX
12/21/2009, 10:06 AM
Wow, sounds like Castle Rock would be a great place for everyone to meet...

I'm here, I'm just away from the keyboard for the weekend. It's a pretty strong 'Maybe' for me. Let me see what I can do.

Edit: Stronger than a 'Maybe'. I should be able to make it. Any preferences on a location? Between you, me, and Moncha, we're spread across the front range. Depending on who else is coming, we might go somewhat West. *shrug* I dunno.

pbkid
12/21/2009, 08:59 PM
Wow, sounds like Castle Rock would be a great place for everyone to meet...

haha, your the new guy. you get to do the most driving.......:laughing:

lol. just playing, castle rock could very well be a great place to meet up. thats my vote, or maybe idaho springs area? that would be nice for mark (mshardeman) and jon (vxorado) since they live quite a ways up into the mountains..

so, whats the group say, idaho springs or castle rock? (or any better suggestions)

VXorado
12/23/2009, 07:12 PM
Oops, I wasn't paying any attention to this thread...

I would like to join up on this get together, I can defintely make it on the 3rd if it works for everyone else otherwise its maybe for the 2nd since i'm scheduled to work that night.

Let me know Jack

mdwyer
12/26/2009, 09:27 PM
so, whats the group say, idaho springs or castle rock? (or any better suggestions)

I'm not allowed to spend any money in Clear Creek County. It's a long, stupid, story, but you know how those go... So I'd have to beg out of an Idaho Spgs get together. I'd be up for Castle Rock, but I don't want to drag you westerners too far out of the mountains if we don't have to.

Ldub
12/26/2009, 10:32 PM
I'm not allowed to spend any money in Clear Creek County. It's a long, stupid, story, but you know how those go...

Is there something you would like to share with the group?...:naughty:

Last I checked, they don't keep too close an eye on small bills...or large bags of pennies...:smilewink

VX crazy
12/27/2009, 05:41 PM
Yall get lots of pictures!!

pbkid
12/27/2009, 10:40 PM
so, no objections to the third as far as i've seen...

im hoping work will give me the 3rd off at least for dinner with the friends. so, ill be at dinner in maybe castle rock/littleton area. any suggestions?

CB and Potts at Broadway and C-470?

Mile High VX
12/28/2009, 06:27 AM
works for me.

pbkid
12/28/2009, 02:27 PM
we'll plan on it then!

see ya guys there! :thumbup:

Mile High VX
12/28/2009, 03:23 PM
What time?

mdwyer
12/29/2009, 10:05 AM
Is there something you would like to share with the group?...:naughty:

Last I checked, they don't keep too close an eye on small bills...or large bags of pennies...:smilewink

Nothing so lurid, I'm afraid. It has to do with my dad swearing he'd never spend another dime in 'that damn county' and making good on that promise. He passed away four years ago, today.

So, I'm hearing January 3rd,
CB and Potts at Broadway and C-470 (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Ram+Big+Horn+Brewing&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.736609,72.685547&gl=us&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=43+W+Centennial+Blvd,+Highlands+Ranch,+Dougl as,+Colorado+80129&t=h&z=16&iwloc=A&cid=8166226588234794951), for Dinner.

Should we call that 6pm?

VXorado
12/29/2009, 12:02 PM
Sounds good to me, I'll be there. 6pm

Mile High VX
12/29/2009, 03:00 PM
Works for me...6 PM it is.

MSHardeman
12/30/2009, 04:12 PM
Don't think I'm going to make it. I would love to be there, but between my bald tires, uncertain weather and a two and a half to three hour drive each way I just can't justify it right now. Sorry.

Take lots of pictures.

pbkid
12/30/2009, 10:08 PM
6pm it is...
mark- bummer that you cant come, its always a pleasure..

scott- any word on you and the mrs.?

so, can i get a head count so i can make a reservation?

probably 2 people, one vehicle for me. the poll says 7 total, but i just wanted to make sure that was correct. and im waiting on a response from scott

Mile High VX
12/31/2009, 06:47 AM
2 for me.

I'll call jemorga and see if he can join us as well.

VXorado
12/31/2009, 07:31 PM
My girlfriend said she will come if its not all guys meeting up :?:

So if there are other ladies coming, put me down for 2

Jack, are you bringing your girlfriend? anyone else?

Mile High VX
01/01/2010, 05:35 PM
Looks like it's just me now. My beautiful bride has to get her classroom ready for school on Monday.

I'm still trying to get in touch with jemorga to see if he's interested.

I'll post back here if I make contact and he's coming.

pbkid
01/01/2010, 10:24 PM
My girlfriend said she will come if its not all guys meeting up :?:

So if there are other ladies coming, put me down for 2

Jack, are you bringing your girlfriend? anyone else?

yup, my gf will be there.. and im SURE she would love to have another girl or two to talk to.

all the car talk usually drives her crazy :thumbup:

ps- ill make the reservations for 7, because it usually takes us an hour or so to talk about cars/take pics before we are all ready to eat.

Mile High VX
01/03/2010, 02:05 PM
I got an e-mail from jemorga and he can't make it, but said to tell everyone Hello.

VXorado
01/03/2010, 02:15 PM
It's not looking too good guys, it snowed more than I thought last night and the roads were iffy when I was driving earlier today.... I'm mostly worried about the 2 passes I have to drive over (especially drving back tonight). I'm still looking into it since I really want to come. Ill keep ya updated

pbkid
01/03/2010, 02:29 PM
ya, dont put yourself in harms way.

send me a text and let me know what the plan is.