PDA

View Full Version : Found my first VX thread at suv.com

deermagnet
12/31/2009, 01:46 PM
edit

ZEUS
01/01/2010, 10:16 AM
Nice, that was fun reading. The new year got ya looking back in time, aye? I know my first VX post was right here. You were right tho... the VX is a life changing vehicle!

Triathlete
01/01/2010, 01:29 PM
Very cool. My first post was on the old VMag board.

Mile High VX
01/01/2010, 05:36 PM
What brought about the change from VC to VX, and when did that happen?

pbkid
01/01/2010, 10:33 PM
very cool....

im pretty sure my first was here on the site.. maybe ill go back in time and see what i was thinking at that time? :confused:

Anita
01/01/2010, 10:37 PM
Oh the juicy posts that were on that forum. Intrigue, uncensored fighting, and provocative reading...:rolleyes:

Lisa and I were always highlighted toward the end of VC's run. Those were the days....:drama::bla::smack:

deermagnet
01/02/2010, 04:34 PM
Anita, what happened to Lisa K? I know she had a '99 and traded it for a new '01 Foxfire and picked it up on the day of a LA VX meet, back in the day. That's how ya show up at a VX meet. With a brand new VX! :yesy:

She hasn't been heard from in years. Ever talk to her lately?

Mark Griffin

Anita
01/02/2010, 08:40 PM
Anita, what happened to Lisa K? I know she had a '99 and traded it for a new '01 Foxfire and picked it up on the day of a LA VX meet, back in the day. That's how ya show up at a VX meet. With a brand new VX! :yesy:

She hasn't been heard from in years. Ever talk to her lately?

Mark Griffin

Oh Mark, what a memory you have!!

Some years ago Lisa bought an FX 45 and later did the unthinkable and sold her Foxfire to a private party. Even after doing such a horrific thing we are fast friends, though we dont get to see each other as often as we wish.

Unfortuately for that VC flamer, Lisa and I never have been more than just friends. :winkb:

Ldub
01/03/2010, 04:21 AM
"when can I expect my life to return to normal, if ever?"

How prophetic was that?...:laughing: