PDA

View Full Version : Crotch's Rocket Recovery Service

crotchrocket
01/09/2010, 10:54 AM
Heard a car revving outside my place earlier and looked out the window to see a 350z (fairlady to you guys i think) going pretty much backwards down the hill in the ice with its wheels spinning, so i watched and smirked at him for a bit (the stupidity of driving a rear wheel drive sports car down an icy hill with a dead end just to park) and a few passers by tried to push him but went outside and offered the VX's assistance, after him having to get his book out to work out where the front tow hook went ( :D ) i hooked him up with a tow rope and pulled him upthe hill to level ground. My good deed done for this weekend!!!!!!!

LOVE LIVE THE VEHICROSS :D :D :D

handeeman
01/09/2010, 12:39 PM
Who'd thought, using a VX ,in London, to tow a vehicle up an icy hill ?
Anyway, well done Crotch, a good deed indeed. oh and they're 350z's here too Fairladies in Japan.

Sprey
01/09/2010, 04:43 PM
Haha nice job!, Weird that it had to be a 350z near enough to your previous car the 300zx ( iirc)
Over there called 350z and 350z fairlady i thnk lol.
Getting japan import ones and Nz new it all differs :S

crotchrocket
01/09/2010, 04:57 PM
Haha nice job!, Weird that it had to be a 350z near enough to your previous car the 300zx ( iirc)
Over there called 350z and 350z fairlady i thnk lol.
Getting japan import ones and Nz new it all differs :S

yeah man, good memory!! if it had been a 300zx i would have helped them straigh away :D

Sprey
01/09/2010, 10:48 PM
yeah man, good memory!! if it had been a 300zx i would have helped them straigh away :D

haha, must get a good feeling after helping them out of chaos situations knowing youve done something great and of course using the vx at the same time :D.

i havent had the chance to tow any1 out of anything yet Ah maybe oneday :p

Ldub
01/09/2010, 10:53 PM
i hooked him up with a tow rope and pulled him upthe hill to level ground. My good deed done for this weekend!!!!!!!

LOVE LIVE THE VEHICROSS :D :D :D

I believe a good deed of that magnitude, covers you for the whole month of January...:yesgray: