PDA

View Full Version : Wireless entry and windshield sprayers not working

LittleBeast
04/21/2010, 10:31 AM
My Wireless alarm clicker is not working. I have replaced the battery and checked and cleaned all connections on the inside of the wireless unit, but I still cannot get the red light to come on, ideas?

Windshield washer reservoir is full, all hoses are connected but nothing is happening when you pull on the lever except the windshield wipers come on, ideas?

tom4bren
04/21/2010, 11:06 AM
IIRC, the wipers & the squirter pump are on different fuses. I can't remember which fuse though so just check them all (cab & engine compartment).

MSHardeman
04/21/2010, 11:09 AM
I know this is goofy, but check for a kink in the washer line. I fussed with my line once to try and get it in the little plastic ring at the passenger side, but the position ended up kinking the line every time I closed the hood.

ojmagg
04/21/2010, 11:13 AM
I had to take off the nozzles this past winter...soaked them in lime-a-way...used a pin to unclog them...take the hose off that feeds the nozzles...see if it squirts...

Ascinder
04/21/2010, 12:12 PM
Speaking of fuses, these things are awesome replacements:

http://www.rackmount-devices.com/007-1001.html They light up to tell which one is blown. Very handy.

crotchrocket
04/21/2010, 12:38 PM
My washer stopped working, i checked there was power going to it with a volt meter and there was, i pulled the pump off the bottom of the resovoir and there is a simple motor and impella. I broke the clear plastic bottom off (as i thought what the hell, it doesn't work anyway) which exposed the impella and it turned out the impella was siezed so a bit of WD40 and a clean up and it worked fine!! So i superglued the bottom back on (needs to be water tight) and its worked fine ever since :D