PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu Vehicross Flow Chart

deermagnet
06/01/2010, 07:42 AM
edit

LiquidVX
06/01/2010, 07:50 AM
This is an excellent flow chart, pretty spot on. Thanks.

circmand
06/01/2010, 07:53 AM
Internets? I always thaought the internet covered everything. I did not realize it was singular

Moncha
06/01/2010, 07:59 AM
Haha, that is awesome!

JAMAS
06/01/2010, 08:02 AM
I agree with all that except the "have a baby" part.

I am married and have a 9 month old Son and actually purchased the VX while my wife was pregnant. The Boy LOVES the ride and it is easier to load and unload than my wife's 4 door sedan. That may change when he rides facing forwards though.

Ldub
06/01/2010, 08:36 AM
SPOT ON

:thumbup:

tom4bren
06/01/2010, 08:36 AM
Shouldn't driving 23 hours to Moab be on that there flowchart???

RamAirZ
06/01/2010, 08:37 AM
Same as you Jamas, I bought mine AFTER having 2 kids lol (4 month old and 22 month old now. And I bought a low price somewhat high mileage (132K) VX but no REAL problems and I can fix anything that does go wrong so I'm not too concerned about it so I won't be selling it lol. And Jamas, my son faces forward and it's pretty easy.

tom4bren
06/01/2010, 08:42 AM
I got both Y'all beat. I've got 3 kids & Wifey has 3 ... we just waited till they were all growed up.

BUT, we have had 7 people in there at one time (for a 40 minute drive back from the lake - don't ask).

RamAirZ
06/01/2010, 09:57 AM
lol sounds like when I shoved 8 people in my old camaro lol

vt_maverick
06/01/2010, 10:11 AM
I agree with all that except the "have a baby" part.

I am married and have a 9 month old Son and actually purchased the VX while my wife was pregnant. The Boy LOVES the ride and it is easier to load and unload than my wife's 4 door sedan. That may change when he rides facing forwards though.

Same as you Jamas, I bought mine AFTER having 2 kids lol (4 month old and 22 month old now. And I bought a low price somewhat high mileage (132K) VX but no REAL problems and I can fix anything that does go wrong so I'm not too concerned about it so I won't be selling it lol. And Jamas, my son faces forward and it's pretty easy.

What they said. ;). Suggest adding a new decision block between baby yes/no and sell VX that says "Willing to put up with inconveniences / funds available to add on cargo space?". Yes = VX lifer!

Riff Raff
06/01/2010, 10:20 AM
This is an excellent flow chart, pretty spot on. Thanks.

x2. This flow chart is Spot-On Accurate!!!

DeerMagnet-- I tried to directly E-Mail you on your HomePage by clicking-on your Email-Me icon, but was unable due to software gremlins. Please modify your HomePage website with an on-site "window" to type an E-mail directly onto your website. Thanx.

VX KAT
06/01/2010, 10:27 AM
Awesome! And I see you started with the best color! ;)

Guess we better start callin' T4B Mike Brady! Who knew!? Think you may be the record holder for most kids and VX owner...doesn't matter if they be all growed up or not...:laugho:

logans
06/01/2010, 10:30 AM
That's a classic. I'm at the low miles high price stage. So do you pic the vehicross or does it pick you? I'm sure alot of people see it and think, damn that's ugly, but we see it and think, damn that would look good with big tires and a roof rack. I think it picked me. Anyway, I'm in love with it.

Mile High VX
06/01/2010, 10:57 AM
FANTASTIC!

Reality is in there...

89Vette
06/01/2010, 11:45 AM
Internets? I always thaought the internet covered everything. I did not realize it was singular

You must have forgotten (or never heard),,,There's the internet WE use and the one Al Gore invented! :smilewink

Funny flow chart!

Kona-Vs
06/01/2010, 11:50 AM
Great flow chart :yeso: The thing about kids is that they grow up start driving and want your VX. My oldest daughter just cam to visit from Denver for 10 days I offered up the landcruiser or the jetta for her to use but she said no thanks and confiscated my VX :bgwb: She loved it

Marlin
06/01/2010, 12:10 PM
Awesome flow chart, maybe there should be a questionnaire in the beginning, "Do you have the funds to pay for the super expensive parts, and the hard to find upgrades". Or maybe "If insufficient funds to pay mechanic, can you perform your own repairs, and fabricate desired upgrades". If no to either of these, buy a Jeep and live a boring life and welcome death when it comes:)

lasturbo
06/01/2010, 04:53 PM
Good job....luv the "damn search button" boxes!

Marlin
06/01/2010, 05:51 PM
You must have forgotten (or never heard),,,There's the internet WE use and the one Al Gore invented! :smilewink

Funny flow chart!

I wonder what Al Gore spends so much time doing on the internet that he is now getting divorced?;eeky;

johnnyapollo
06/01/2010, 06:33 PM
Awesome!

http://www.modusmodern.com/blog/2_thumbs.jpg

-- John