PDA

View Full Version : Grill Fangs

VRox
09/09/2010, 08:27 AM
Need grill fangs for my VCross which was involved in an accident. Anyone know where to get them?:confused:

Mile High VX
09/09/2010, 09:38 AM
Hope there is not too much damage...VX KAT had an extra at one time. You might PM her and see if she can help you.

VRox
09/09/2010, 09:46 AM
eek, 12 views and only one response for a used one so far. Now fearing I won't be able to find them even as aftermarket parts. Why did that lady cause me to hit her! Now I am freaking mad!!! More over my Vcross than my injuries. I mean, they don't grow on trees!

Thanks Mile Hi for the response. will look for VX KAT and try her.

JAMAS
09/09/2010, 09:48 AM
If you call Merlin, he may be able to help you out with a new grill.

Although the fangs are removable, they are considered part of the grill when purchasing.

Merlin @ St. Charles Isuzu
1-800-727-8066 - mention the forum for a discount.

VRox
09/09/2010, 09:50 AM
Will do, thanks!! With a name like Merlin, he should be able to work wonders!

nfpgasmask
09/09/2010, 09:55 AM
Merlin is the man. Let us know if he can get a grill for you. I'm always curious to know what parts are drying up.

Also, do a search on www.car-part.com. There are several grills for sale up there.

Bart

Mile High VX
09/09/2010, 09:57 AM
parts catalogue does not show that the fangs come with the grill...:(

VRox
09/09/2010, 10:04 AM
Have a message into Merlin. Worse news on the parts list! Will let you know if Merlin can help/ VX KAT still has one, I may buy that and keep on looking.

Riff Raff
09/09/2010, 10:49 PM
Need grill fangs for my VCross which was involved in an accident. Anyone know where to get them?:confused:

Send fellow VX member "MARLIN" an E-Mail or PM. I believe he has access to a used set of Fangs. Just click-on "Members" at leftside of homepage. "MARLIN" may have a line on other VX parts you may want, so give him your complete wish list.

soggybottomboyz
09/14/2010, 09:55 AM
I was thinking about taking the fangs of the wifes VX. I check with her tonight, what are they worth?

Soggy

VRox
09/15/2010, 10:44 AM
At long last, the collision center that has my baby found them brand new through a dealer. Took them two weeks to locate. I appreciate all the help but will be taking advantage of the new set paid for my the other drivers insurance. I can let you know what retail is once I find out so you have an idea of what you should charge. VX KAT had one for $25.

nfpgasmask
09/15/2010, 11:31 AM
That's good. Makes me wonder just how much NOS stuff is sitting on shelves throughout the country. I would love to find a bunch of parts for my Impulse.

Bart