PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in SE looking for a VX?

Heraclid
09/04/2003, 03:56 PM
I was driving to work this morning and lo and behold there was a VX just like mine sitting there for sale at a local dealership! I pulled over and checked it out and only got a quick look at it, but I'd be happy to do some of the legwork for any out-of-towners who would like to know more. Here's what I do know...

Vehicle is in Jacksonville, FL
Dealer is Coggin Toyota at the Avenues
Dealer phone is 904-262-0338

VIN for Carfax, etc., is JACCN57X1X7991501

It is a 1999 Astral Silver VehiCross

16-inch stock wheels, tires are nice looking, not the stock Duelers; wheels are in good condition

Cladding appears to be in excellent shape with no apparent flaws; slight overspray of whatever they used to shine it up into wheel wells, no big deal

Headlight lenses are nice and are not scratched up, but about half of the right front headlight gasket was hanging out. When I went by again after work it had been tucked back in.

Has black limo tint, looks like a great install, looks sharp

Interior looks immaculate, as best I could tell without getting in; steering wheel doesn't seem to have wear

Has the original floormats

No obvious dents, but there are a few minor scrapes in the paint on the doors

It has the Yakima roof rack

Underbody looks good

Front plastic piece that would cover where the front license plate goes if you don't use one is missing

Asking price is $14,400. Sold as is, no remaining warranty (no surprise, it's a '99).

Overall looks awesome and no major issues so far as I can tell just by looking

That's all I can report at this time, but if anyone is interested and its still available, I'll be glad to help in any way I can siince I'm local.

Heraclid
09/06/2003, 09:37 AM
Oh well, from the looks of things it only spent a day on the lot, folks.