PDA

View Full Version : Gonna Bite The Bullet...

tworavens
03/19/2011, 04:21 PM
...and will put my 01 Dragon Green up for sale shortly. It's in the shop as I write this getting 90k service. I will put all the details in the "For Sale" forum once it's ready to go. I will say that I won't be driving a hard bargain as I want her to go to a good home. Be glad to provide details if anyone's interested.

Oh, now I've made myself sad...:_crying:

VXjunky
03/19/2011, 04:33 PM
Oh, now I've made myself sad...
me too...moment of silence to reflect....memories, misty water colored memories...

there, there,my little proton beauty, dont worry ...i'll never let you go...

MeowMix
03/19/2011, 04:57 PM
Yes, sad to see you give her up tworavens...though where there is a VX sold, there is a VX bought. Perhaps she'll go to someone who will love and dote on her, as many of us do with our own VXes.

...make certain she goes to someone who loves her as dearly as you do tworavens!!! :yesy:

Mile High VX
03/19/2011, 07:22 PM
Don't neglect to complete the very comprehensive questionaire when you post her up for sale...

Sorry to hear that you have to let her go...:(

Junster
03/20/2011, 04:58 AM
Well Two ravens unfortunately your a few days late with this post. I flew to Colorado tuesday and bought the dragon Detail Driven Autos had. Got back to Washington Friday 1800 miles later. I'll post later today with a pic on my Dragon.

Riff Raff
03/20/2011, 05:22 AM
Here's your chance "Etfren" (Vancouver, WA) to score a local WA State VX in great condition.

:bgwb:

Etfren
03/21/2011, 01:11 AM
Haha, thanks for looking out for me Riff. I've been out of town all weekend and came home to a nice PM filling me in on this thread.