PDA

View Full Version : Negative Camber

JHarris1385
03/20/2011, 06:58 PM
Just got my VX aligned and was told I have a bad camber issue. It has always pulled a little to one side but nothing major, but after this last tire and wheel swap it was worse than ever.

My right side was -0.9 and is now only -0.7.

I am lifted and have NOT flipped my ball joints. I could not tell if this would help or not from the posts I read. Seemed like a couple said it would produce positive camber which I would think lower the negative stance but I read another that said they un-flipped after gaining too much.

Needing a little bit of advice.

Dmitrikr
03/20/2011, 07:51 PM
Just got my VX aligned and was told I have a bad camber issue. It has always pulled a little to one side but nothing major, but after this last tire and wheel swap it was worse than ever.

My right side was -0.9 and is now only -0.7.

I am lifted and have NOT flipped my ball joints. I could not tell if this would help or not from the posts I read. Seemed like a couple said it would produce positive camber which I would think lower the negative stance but I read another that said they un-flipped after gaining too much.

Needing a little bit of advice.

ok whats the camber reading on left side? -.7 is not bad at all. alignment shop - did they check height - on your rig? may be height on one side is different from the other.

JHarris1385
03/20/2011, 08:16 PM
Left 0.0

Ldub
03/20/2011, 08:32 PM
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=16657&highlight=alignment+shop&page=2