PDA

View Full Version : Who can name this Part!!!!!!Similar toa Rainguard

Lizardmen3477
03/29/2011, 07:52 AM
Ok so I had my mustang sitting out during one of our heavy snows storms. The pressure of the snow broke my "rainguard" but I dont think that is what its call Check in my profilpics u will see what I mean( dont know how to add the pic here) I cannot find this part anywhereeeee all ventvisor/rainguards that i can find newhere only go to the mirror back and seem bigger. This isa full length from front of the door to back. If anyone can find this pleasee let me know its driving me crazy.

VX crazy
03/29/2011, 08:09 AM
Ok so I had my mustang sitting out during one of our heavy snows storms. The pressure of the snow broke my "rainguard" but I dont think that is what its call Check in my profilpics u will see what I mean( dont know how to add the pic here) I cannot find this part anywhereeeee all ventvisor/rainguards that i can find newhere only go to the mirror back and seem bigger. This isa full length from front of the door to back. If anyone can find this pleasee let me know its driving me crazy.

The ones on your mustang? Those are ventvisors.......weathertech makes them, I have a set for the VX that I dont use, did you need for the VX?

Lizardmen3477
03/29/2011, 08:20 AM
Are you sure It doesnt look like that is what they are I thought this to all ventvisors that I can find only go to the mirrior mine go all the way and seema bit slimer(mine are also painted)

Lizardmen3477
03/29/2011, 08:22 AM
http://www.partsgeek.com/pdproducts/PC/5459-03003153.html?utm_source=shopzilla&utm_medium=pf&utm_term=1994-2004+Ford+Mustang+Window+Vent+Visors+-+Auto+Ventshade&utm_content=pc&utm_campaign=PartsGeek+ShopZilla is a vent visor I think mine is some kinda body add on that I will no longer be able to get and might have to take them off :( if i cant find this.

etlsport
03/29/2011, 08:32 AM
this one looks closer, just painted on your car http://www.thefordsource.com/store/car_accessories/04_mustang.htm

Lizardmen3477
03/29/2011, 08:34 AM
Yes it does Ill have to give them a call Thx