PDA

View Full Version : Trading Moab Pictures

MSHardeman
05/23/2011, 04:25 PM
I would love to get all of the pictures that everyone took out in Moab even if I wasn't on the trail with you, and I would be happy to send my pictures out to everyone. Would it be easier to trade physical addresses and mail out CD's, or should I catch up to the 21st century and create a Flickr account (or some other photo storage account) and just upload my photos there so everyone can download them?

What would be easier for everyone?

VX crazy
05/23/2011, 04:42 PM
EASIER would be photo sharing site.......but I will make everyone happy and do whatever! :)

Gizmo42
05/23/2011, 05:04 PM
The problem with photo sharing sites like flikr and photobucket is that they resize all the pics whether you want it to or not.

Sometime this week when I get all my pics onto the main computer I'm going to zip them all into a file and try to upload it to a file sharing site (depends on the size of the file) then post the link for anyone who wants it. I think that is easier then mailing out a bunch of CD's. Will see how it goes though.

VX crazy
05/23/2011, 05:09 PM
I agree, but thats why it took shutterfly about 8 hrs I think to upload all mine, mine were all very large photos.