PDA

View Full Version : Utahians...any of you making it out to...

Triathlete
07/15/2011, 03:02 PM
...the American Rocksports Challenge (http://ultra4racing.com/category/rock_sport_challenge/) for the Ultra4 event. Only $15 and looks like all the top drivers are going to be there!

For those not aware...these are the King of the Hammers rigs racing a mix of high speed "desert" and rock crawling combined. For those like me not in Utah you can watch live coverage at the above link!:bwgy:

ZEUS
07/16/2011, 09:07 AM
YUPPERS! On our way in about an hour! Got free Clubhouse tickets from work since we did the design work for Miller Motorsports Park and other Miller Group projects! Also went to the Lucas Offroad Series races for free last month. I think this event will use both the rock crawling course and the new track the Lucas trucks used. My flask is filled... :)

Triathlete
07/16/2011, 01:05 PM
Yep, using both tracks...don't forget your video camera! :)

Triathlete
07/16/2011, 05:25 PM
How was the race "live" Zeus? I watched online...was pretty good coverage. The finals were insane! Suks that Shannon's "junk stopped working" (his words from the finish line)...but he still hung on for a sputtering 2nd.:yesy::bwgy:

ZEUS
07/17/2011, 10:13 PM
I tired to post here last night but it seemed like the site went down or something.
Anyway, it was fun! It was hard to see all the action so we walked around a lot during races. Exploring the pits was awesome tho! I love looking the rigs over. The heat, wind, and dust made it feel like a real KOH experience! haha