PDA

View Full Version : need updated part numbers,availability list,curent supplier names

last ride
07/28/2011, 04:25 PM
Need help with current part numbers and distributors .I have noticed most of you update your vehicles sometime ago . It appear's Tone is out of business . I could use help fixing up the little Bitch. I can work on the outside,as I'm unable to get in her(broken femur,pelvis,ribs,shoulder) just to work on her will help me heal and feel better . Just to start westin safari bar what can I use that's available now days,capable of doing modifications to steel etc mounting bracket options westin bar number ,part# for clear lens like full kit if possible. my favorite so far are, little beast and Vx kit Thank-you

VX KAT
07/28/2011, 06:48 PM
Need help with current part numbers and distributors .I have noticed most of you update your vehicles sometime ago . It appear's Tone is out of business . I could use help fixing up the little Bitch. I can work on the outside,as I'm unable to get in her(broken femur,pelvis,ribs,shoulder) just to work on her will help me heal and feel better . Just to start westin safari bar what can I use that's available now days,capable of doing modifications to steel etc mounting bracket options westin bar number ,part# for clear lens like full kit if possible. my favorite so far are, little beast and Vx kit Thank-you

izz zat me? VX KAT

Tone passed away suddenly over 2 yrs ago, that's why his website is out of business.

I had the Westin Bull bar from him. He had the brackets custom made. I just recently sold it to Grif.
There's a thread just this week on somebody who's trying to get the specs so they can make the brackets.

There's also been some mention of OTHER bull bars some owners have modded to get to work. Check out: JOFOTOZ - his is a Mercedes bar; HIREDGOON - home made; and there's a few more.

There's so much info (and detailed info!) on this site, you're going to want to cozy up to the search bar and plan on several hours! Once you start searching/reading/researching...you're going to be addicted.

But there's many MANY knowledgeable owners on this forum and are always willing to give info and guidance. So always feel free to ask if you get stumped using the search bar. Since these trucks have been around now for so many years, there's really NOT MANY topics that HAVE NOT been addressed.

It's a small forum compared to other car forums, so we are kinda a tighter knit group, many know each other, many get together for regional VX meets, etc.. So you'll probably notice some good fun, joking, and other mischieviousness going on sometimes....we can be a little warped sometimes...but we have a dang good time doing it! :disturbed

And many of us go to Moab, UT in May for an annual VX/Isuzu get-together. Check out the annual Moab thread! It's really awesome to see all the VXs crawling around the Moab slick rock!

You're in Reno!!!!!??? We'll hunt you down if you don't come to Moab! :laugho:

Congrats on getting the addiction, and hope it aids your recovery!

last ride
07/28/2011, 11:07 PM
thank you KAT