PDA

View Full Version : Chop onions...have a glass of wine.....

JoFotoz
11/23/2011, 02:46 PM
dice celery...have a glass of wine...

chest roastNuts..gLAss a winE of hvAe...

sCrUb paRrottS..Wine oF haVE A glASs...

muSh WashrOOms...Of a winE haVE GlaSs.....

Tuff SUrkEy... A wiNe gLasS havE Of..........................

:_beer:

:dan_ban::dance::dan_ban:

jo

VXorado
11/23/2011, 03:12 PM
:thumbup: Sounds like Jo's thankful for wine.

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!

Anita
11/23/2011, 05:09 PM
My pre-holiday ritual...as posted on my Facebook page today

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could use more calm in our lives. Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house for things I'd started and hadn't finished. I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss. An telum,u blody luvum.!! Xxx

VX KAT
11/23/2011, 05:28 PM
:laugho: x1000!

now where's that nice bottle of Shiraz I picked up....so I can catch up to youz 2 guys?........:wave:

JoFotoz
11/24/2011, 01:19 AM
LOVE IT....

My pre-holiday ritual...as posted on my Facebook page today

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could use more calm in our lives. Some doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house for things I'd started and hadn't finished. I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss. An telum,u blody luvum.!! Xxx

...the bodle of baileys...YUP!

Perfect

jo

Scott Harness
11/24/2011, 05:29 AM
Cheers to ALL!:yesb:

Ldub
11/24/2011, 07:31 AM
Cheers to ALL!:yesb:

And to all a good night!

Happy Thanksgiving VX Fam...:drool:

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m80/carolinaredneck/Pilgrims004.gif

And for Anita...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fdou0Xa3IfY/SwrNX-MTOvI/AAAAAAAAFN4/2tcJyQb7-cI/s1600/a+maxine.jpg

Mile High VX
11/24/2011, 08:20 AM
Yes indeed...happy Thanksgiving to all of the VCross family.

Scott Larson
11/24/2011, 09:01 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE VX FAMILY!! Enjoy the day with your families. :yeso:

VX KAT
11/24/2011, 09:57 AM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE WHOLE VX FAMILY!! Enjoy the day with your families. :yeso:
Isn't that an oxymoron? :_thinking
j/k....kinda....:goof:

Scott Larson
11/24/2011, 10:32 AM
Who you callin' an oxymoron? That's it Kat, no stuffing for you! :mado:

VX KAT
11/24/2011, 03:32 PM
Who you callin' an oxymoron? That's it Kat, no stuffing for you! :mado:

Too Late! Just got back from T-dnner! Stuffin' ...yum! ;)