I crack corn

I don't care...:nonegray:

Triathlete
02/05/2012, 06:41 AM
who will win...

The commercials! NFL sucks.

vt_maverick
02/05/2012, 06:49 AM
Tune in to find out whether Brady will be remembered as the greatest QB to every play the game, or just the greatest QB to ever play the game that couldn't win the big one against Eli Manning. I can see the NFL Network documentary already...

My money's on the Pats, but it would be okay by me if Bill and Tom never won another Super Bowl. Go Giants!

Vendetta
02/05/2012, 07:35 AM
NY Giants, all the way. (I had to add the "NY" part in there, of course.)
-V

VXorado
02/05/2012, 09:02 AM
Pats should win.

But i hope the Giant can upset, again :bgwo:

BigSwede
02/05/2012, 09:04 AM
Is there a way that neither team can win? What a crappy matchup. Nobody I have talked to is excited about this game.

Since you asked, I'm going to predict a Giants win. Meh.

Riff Raff
02/05/2012, 09:46 AM
Is there a way that neither team can win? What a crappy matchup. Nobody I have talked to is excited about this game.

Since you asked, I'm going to predict a Giants win. Meh.

x2. I was hoping for a 49'ers versus Ravens match-up. Coach Brother versus Coach Brother for total bragging rights at their own Thanksgiving Dinner table. Now that would have been an exciting game, and the match-up almost happened until critical mistakes were made at the end of both games during the play-offs.

This year??? Don't care.

:zzzo:

JoFotoz
02/05/2012, 01:18 PM
As long as Manning AND Belacheat lose....

...I'll be happy.

:confused: :eek: :confused:

jo

Y33TREKker
02/05/2012, 01:41 PM
IMO the only winner will be the city of Indianapolis...

...or...maybe Madonna ( is this supposed to be some sort of comback?)

Either way.....

CHA-CHING$!$!$!

jeeperkate
02/05/2012, 01:59 PM
I watch it for the commercials too!! They always provide good entertainment!

circmand
02/06/2012, 07:49 AM
I didn't really care but was siding with NY so Brady would not have as many Super Bowls as Bradshaw. Why people think Brady would be the best QB when he is only the 2nd QB to get 4 Super Bowls and he took longer to do it is beyond me. FRankly I was underwhelmed by the game. Which is surprising considering how close it was but frankly there were few big plays. I thought the wide receiver who came down with that spectacular catch should have been MVP. The commercials were dissappoint only a few were worth watching. And finally I was not impressed with an aging singer and her self promoting half time show. It beat the Black Eyed Peas show but not by much but watching her walk all over the show and stumble when she had to step on on stairs was really pathetic. She may have been going for a come back but in my opinion it was a nail in her career coffin.

vt_maverick
02/06/2012, 08:21 AM
Madonna looked so old - no energy in her dances, looked like she was moving in slow motion. And it was so pathetic that she had all those guys literally helping her do her acrobatics. Damn Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson, they set Super Bowl halftime shows back for a decade.

I agree the game was meh, but at least it was close until the very end. Any Broncos fans think Pats fans' Tebow hate came back to bite them? Maybe God had a better revenge plan than letting the Broncos beat the Patriots. Lol...

BigSwede
02/06/2012, 09:08 AM
Well on the bright side, I won my office pool for final score. Didn't think I had a chance for 1 and 7 after that safety...