PDA

View Full Version : Question on 2 Missing Parts

jn
02/16/2012, 11:34 AM
I was hoping someone could help me with a couple VX part-related questions. I went through the online catalog but I am finding difficulty in locating a name and/or part number to see if they are even possible to order.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for:

I am looking for this threaded double-hook that attaches right onto the trim in the cargo area. Does anyone know it's correct title and/or OEM part number? Or does anyone have an extra?

This is what it looks like with the piece I am missing.

I am also looking for a rail cover for my roof unit. I have 3 out of the 4 covers. Are they all the same? If not, I am currently missing the driver's side rear. Does anyone know the correct title and/or OEM part number?

Here is a pic:

Thanks in adavance for your assistance! I have had my VX for a little over 1 month and plan on having it for a long time!

jn

circmand
02/16/2012, 11:37 AM
I was hoping someone could help me with a couple VX part-related questions. I went through the online catalog but I am finding difficulty in locating a name and/or part number to see if they are even possible to order.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for:

I am looking for this threaded double-hook that attaches right onto the trim in the cargo area. Does anyone know it's correct title and/or OEM part number? Or does anyone have an extra?

This is what it looks like with the piece I am missing.

I am also looking for a rail cover for my roof unit. I have 3 out of the 4 covers. Are they all the same? If not, I am currently missing the driver's side rear. Does anyone know the correct title and/or OEM part number?

Here is a pic:

Thanks in adavance for your assistance! I have had my VX for a little over 1 month and plan on having it for a long time!

jn

Called the cargo net hook on the first part. The 2nd is going to be your toughest get. We have seen sets of these go for over $500 before. They are different based upon where they are.

VX KAT
02/16/2012, 03:09 PM
I have an extra cargo hook I can sell ya $10 +$3 shipping. PM me.

I FUBAR'd one of my rail caps (didn't loose it) just goobered it :_brickwal, had to buy a set of 4 that another member was selling. :goof:

tom4bren
02/16/2012, 03:44 PM
"goobered"???

Musta slept through that engineering class. Didn't know they had that technical term for plastic deformation of rigid structures.

vt_maverick
02/16/2012, 03:59 PM
Pretty sure I have a spare driver's side rear cover. I'll check when I get home tomorrow.

gordon vincent
02/16/2012, 05:37 PM
JN, in response to one of your questions. What your looking for is called a T Anchor. It's OEM, and I believe it's part of the Convienience Net, part number 2-90099-910-0. By Isuzu. Im reading this information off the is
Nstallation card for the cargo net. Gordon

blacksambo
02/16/2012, 07:51 PM
Great work gang! Now that's what I call team work.

jn
02/17/2012, 03:11 AM
Thanks for all the help, everyone. I continue to be amazed by all the knowledge and partnership available through this site.

Please let me know if you have the extra cover, vt maverick...